Diego Maradona

Hydro2oo9

Great player, one of(and and in most peoples eyes THE) best player ever. But he's not a very good coach and the job he has done so far at Argentina, has been a disaster. They need to get rid of him as soon as possible as their manager or they may fear not even qualifying for the 2010 world cup in South Africa.

[FCB]Messi[10

Oh S*** I forgot its his B-Day today. Happy B-day to a legend!! Hopefully he can get better at his new job as coach for Argentina.

rolminmaminov

An İmmortal Hand.

article-1086892-024FEE6A000005DC-242_468x464.jpg

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Other times ... other ways of being in football ... a great player on the pitch, but as a person, it is unfortunately not an example to anyone ...

H

h20lover

diego is without question the greatest player to play the game..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Speaking before Thursday’s Group B match with South Korea in Johannesburg, Maradona rounded on Pelé, who has been quoted as saying that Maradona took the Argentina job only because he needed the money. He said that Pelé should “go back to the museum” and claimed that Platini, the Uefa president, thinks he “is better than all the rest”.

“Platini? I’m not surprised, I’ve always had a very distant relationship with him, it’s always just hello and goodbye, nothing more than that.

“We all know how the French are, and Platini is French, and he believes he is better than rest.”

The Jabulani ball also came under Maradona’s scrutiny after questions about the dearth of goals and lack of excitement in the World Cup so far.

“I’m having a wonderful time, to me a World Cup is something that’s quite amazing. I’m not worried by the fact there aren’t many goals, I’m sure there will be goals, I’m sure the players will see to that,” he said .

“Of course in the first matches you are more careful, perhaps more careful than you should be.

“And, of course, there’s the ball. I don’t want to go into the ball again because everyone is talking about it, but it is important and it does play a part and I would ask Pelé and Platini to go out there and play with the ball and take a closer look at it to see if it’s a good one or bad one, and to stop talking rubbish about me.”

LEGEND! :worthy:
As a manager El Diego is a nightmare, as a pop culture figure he's a god among men.

Home of Barca Fans