Diego Maradona

SmilerBam

And just a year older, Best died at age 59.

Every person is different, but it seems that the greats of the past had more issues with drugs and alcohol than the modern-day greats, these days almost everyone is a model professional.

Yeah,and that is so boring.I get that drug abuse and alcohol abuse ain't fun,but man,having these larger than life personas like Maradona,Best,Garrincha it's what makes football so special,i think it's even more than that,it truly embodies the human spirit so good-i.e. looking like Gods sometimes,but ultimately humane and fragile.RIP to Maradona,he was a nutcase,but he was our(football fans) nutcase.

Rory

If 99% hated these, they'll simply go out of business. They thrive because people love to consume the stuff, it actually reflects the people.

99% is obviously exaggeration. It's probably more like 88% - 90%. Just check out the sales figures of the newspaper. If you're going to join a forum maybe don't slag off a nation of people within your first 20 posts mate.

KingLeo10

Even in a message, CR7 manages to make it about himself. A king who must say he is king is no true king...isn't that the saying.

Dude's got an insane resume (CR7 does)...not sure why he is still so insecure.

:lol:

JamDav1982

Even in a message, CR7 manages to make it about himself. A king who must say he is king is no true king...isn't that the saying.

Dude's got an insane resume (CR7 does)...not sure why he is still so insecure.

:lol:

Fairly obvious he is trying to be funny and seems like an inside joke.

It is not him making it all about himself.

Home of Barca Fans