Do you want the club to sign Neymar back?

Do you want the club to sign Neymar back?

• Total voters

The Observer

Is that really the case still? I doubt it, his value has dropped massively in the last 18 months.

It's still the case. Before he got injured he was as good as ever. 5 goals in 6 CL games in a tough group with Napoli and Liverpool. 15 goals (and 7 assists) in 16 games in the league. Since then he has been injured but people talk now as if he was struggling and declining for a long time, for no real reason at all lol.

I understand why people are repelled by a character like him but this reminds me very much of the first time he came here when many people did not want him "because we have Tello" or because he was an unproven from Brazil, next Robinho. I give it 5 - 10 games if he really comes back until people start calling him top 2 in the world again, including everyone who does not want him right now.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

It's still the case. Before he got injured he was as good as ever. 5 goals in 6 CL games in a tough group with Napoli and Liverpool. 15 goals (and 7 assists) in 16 games in the league. Since then he has been injured but people talk now as if he was struggling and declining for a long time, for no real reason at all lol.

I understand why people are repelled by a character like him but this reminds me very much of the first time he came here when many people did not want him "because we have Tello" or because he was an unproven from Brazil, next Robinho. I give it 5 - 10 games if he really comes back until people start calling him top 2 in the world again, including everyone who does not want him right now.

thats his playing level (and debatable) not his overall value which i suspect has declined massively

Hybryd

Banned
I voted yes.
Maybe the board will listen to us. What do you think?
please email the results to the board after the deadline.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Do not want back. Loved his initial signing (Albeit a dubious one fraught with controversy) & his play for a few seasons but even before he left for PSG I was advocating his sale. He is a gloriously talented footballer but a shit professional, a lousy combination for any team much less Barcelona.

However, quite pleased to see the Qataris in this mess - next it'll be Mbappe. Sadly, it would just mean that the insane transfer market wrecked by PSG would all have been for nothing and could've been avoided

El Gato

Villarato!
He is a gloriously talented footballer but a shit professional, a lousy combination for any team much less Barcelona.

He's a pretty good professional in terms of his own football preparation, he doesn't mess around, doesn't get unfit. That being said, he's a mare in most other off-the-pitch matters.

Everything depends on who PSG want in return. Madrid could only willingly offer Bale which breaks the move down, but could ultimately work if they really want to just see this out.
Barca could only offer a forward.

LMTR14

at this point: yes, absolutely. fire valverde and trade in coutinho and whomever else psg want (except ter stegen and messi, obv) to get neymar and win the cl. all-in is what I'd do after these last 2 horrible years!

on the other hand, if we don't get him: probaby a la liga title again (real is a joke and atleti lost their best player) and maybe the cup. certainly not cl and likely not even a semi final this time. as long as valverde is present, only individual genius can save us, and neymar certainly is able to display just that!

serghei

No. We're covered in attack and it's too much risk in bringing him back. I would've voted yes if PSG wouldn't demand an arm and a leg and he was injury free.

We took a risk with Coutinho - didn't work and he flopped
We took a risk with Dembele - and the result is so-so, more towards fail (not over yet).

Can't afford to do this in the long run and end hundreds of millions in the hole with nothing to show for. We're not winning the CL with Valverde no matter who we bring anyway, and we're more than equipped to win this coming La Liga with a top class team we already have.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
On one hand the guy's character is a nightmare. On the other hand, MSN reunited, damn that would be amazing. I mean it was the most devastating/entertaining trio in Barca's history, I would like to see that again, even with declined Suarez.

gregorrin10

On one hand the guy's character is a nightmare. On the other hand, MSN reunited, damn that would be amazing. I mean it was the most devastating/entertaining trio in Barca's history, I would like to see that again, even with declined Suarez.

You forgot a declined Neymar and in a way a declined, or at least a worse Messi too.

Home of Barca Fans