Pavel Nedved

JALJM

Maldini was probably Milan's best defender this year, Del Piero is still quality, and Nedved was important this season. If you want a better example of an old player getting in the way, look at Raul...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Nesta was unlucky to get injured at the World Cup which meant Materazzi took his place.

Windhook

[tw]919132209566466048[/tw]

On the Dybala-Messi comparison: "Leo is not human, but Paulo can become the strongest in the 'terrestrios' because in addition to the technical skills he has so much head. He knows when he is wrong and knows how to do it to correct mistakes. I hope he can stay at Juventus forever, but the Neymar case teaches us that everything is possible, the market is crazy. "

Sorry for the Google translation. 'terrestrios' perhaps meaning humans. Leo! :worthy:

Windhook

Dont know why but I was never fan of Nedved nor that Czech generation.

In my adult life I wasn't a fan of the Czech team, either. As a kid one time I rooted for them - the Euro 1996 final lost against Germany. Nobody knew Oliver Bierhoff at that point, not even his teammates.:lol:

Nonetheless Pavel Nedved was really special player. I still laugh at the memory of him single-handedly decomposing Real Madrid's original Los Galacticos team in 2003 CL semi-finals. Especially that poor guy Michel Salgado.:lol: Nedved was on fire that year, he didn't do even 20% of what Messi's being doing every game, but still won deservedly the Balon d'Or for 2003.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In my adult life I wasn't a fan of the Czech team, either. As a kid one time I rooted for them - the Euro 1996 final lost against Germany. Nobody knew Oliver Bierhoff at that point, not even his teammates.:lol:

Oh yes, we in Croatia have bitter memories of Germany at Euro 96.

Messi983

Happy birthday! :p

Juventus director and legend Pavel Nedved has been snapped living it up in a nightclub ahead of his 50th birthday in a clip that has gone viral.

Nedved, who is 50 today, is seen dancing with some scantily clad women in intimate scenes.

[tw]1564203235954593792[/tw]

https://twitter.com/JankaDebora/status/1564203235954593792

f54fb529-9497-401b-ae97-8ac5cd5f123e_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Home of Barca Fans