Most Improved Player of the Season

Most Improved Player

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So if Henry improved that much for you, you do admit Henry sucked ass last season?

:lol:

And FCB titi, I'm not blind. I just thought it could mean improved THIS season?! I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way :stv004:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

heh :) nvm :) everybody his opinion :) we had alot of good players :) but Henry deserved it

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Keita non existstent at begining of season, scored some good gols at the end! Well done Seydou!!:keita::keita::keita::keita::keita:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Busquets - most improved coming from youth ranks
Henry - most improved Barca player since last season
Pique - most improved among Barca and non-Barca players

We should really be happy to have 3 instead of voting for a single player :party00231:

PaulFCB

Banned
Pique came as a huge surprise...gotta say I didn't expect him to do that good. Of course, it still seems silly that we let him go in the first time...after all he said that he never thought he would come back to us again, its a bit strange to be born here, grow here, learn football here and actually once you get to it you leave for some other place especially Manchester or any other big club in Europe.

thierry14henry

Yep. 1,000 annoying members, and you're the one that's not annoying.

Busquets didn't play for barça last season. He was at fc barcelona atletic. So why is he included and piqué wasnt? Wouldnt it be easier to just say you forgot about him?

Well, Bousquets was at BARCA atletic.

It would not be easier to say I forgot about him because I am a Muslim, and real Muslims do not lie. I only am saying the truth.

V

Valon

Well, Bousquets was at BARCA atletic.

It would not be easier to say I forgot about him because I am a Muslim, and real Muslims do not lie. I only am saying the truth.

Real Muslims don't lie? Come on dude, there's no human being that doesn't lie. But let's not go there. :shrug:

P.S I'm Muslim too.

Home of Barca Fans