Most Improved Player of the Season

Most Improved Player

• Total voters
V

Valon

Good, I voted for Pique because I didn't vote before he wasn't there. ;)

maz

I walk the line
You voted Márquez - wouldn't you say though that Márquez had a decline towards the end of the season? Not saying that he was bad, but his best performances came early on..

Piqué wasn't on there so my vote for rafa was a protest vote!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
pique and henry have obviously come on miles but for me iniesta has stepped up from being a very, very good player to now arguably the worlds best..

and Busquets in his first year to starting DM in the CL final is also an amazing feat

thierry14henry

Well the nob obviously has fixed this vote. He knows we'd all vote for Pique, and he wants his beloved Henry to win thew poll... :p

look @$$ hole pique wasn't even here last season so how are we supposed to compare? LS pique wasn;t bad but in the beggining of the season he was horrible, if you compare the beginning to now I saw he improved most. I made this thread to compare Last Seaon to This Season. (IN BARCA)

maz

I walk the line
Yep. 1,000 annoying members, and you're the one that's not annoying.

Busquets didn't play for barça last season. He was at fc barcelona atletic. So why is he included and piqué wasnt? Wouldnt it be easier to just say you forgot about him?

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Piquenbauer. I would've put Titi but Henry went from insane to disappointing to insane where Piqué just went from newbie to an absolute collosus.

V

Valon

Busquets didn't play for barça last season. He was at fc barcelona atletic. So why is he included and piqué wasnt? Wouldnt it be easier to just say you forgot about him?

Exactly what I wanted to say.

maz

I walk the line
I would go easy on him if he genuinely wanted to learn more about the game. But he said he has only been watching for a few years, and is clearly in it for the players ('i am fan of fcb and united..but if ronaldo plays better than messi i will come here to rub it in all your faces').

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Actually... I added Busquets and deleted Valdes (as we can only have 10 options in the poll). Seemed reasonable to add Sergi after his stunning rise from Tercera.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's not fair, it's like choosing you favourit child :lol: Nahh, I think that almost everybody has improved - but I voted for Pique. Of course I'm biased, but I think that Pique is top 5 CBs right now - sometimes he plays like the best. But Henry, Iniesta and Busquets has also improved a lot. I also believe that Bojan has improved this season even if he didn't score as many goals as last season.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

How can u vote for Pique, he wasn't even playing for us last season. Improvement in comparison with last year....
Henry offcourse. Any other choice -> you must be blind.

Offc Iniesta en co were great but thats not on topic. They always had same class and shined

Home of Barca Fans