• Henry's 1st vs Athletico Madrid(A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Messi's Goal vs Osasuna(A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bojan's team Goal vs Almeria(A)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Messi's Goal vs Malaga(H)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Xavi's freekick vs Athletico Bilbao(Copa final)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Messi's Goal vs Racing(A)

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Messi's First vs Sevilla(A)

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
Important goal because of situation (cup final, we were losing etc). Definitely up there with the best this season.

zanela

Yaya's in the Copa final was a monster.

[YOUTUBE]Uq_bnrBl7PM[/YOUTUBE]

Dunno what i would choose as the best though, that one would be right up there but i'd need to think about it.

Another reason y i want the Big man to stay...wht a kick ass goal!!!

Tht overrated Argentine can only dream of doin it...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Iniesta's goal made me so happy but I think Messi's against Malaga is sheer brilliance, the control, the skill and the finish, right foot. Love that goal as well.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
was it depor where messi flew and took it on the chest, then ended right footing it on the half volley, that was special.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think that was Racing he scored the 5000th La Liga goal for us then in a 2-1 victory where he came off the bench and scored twice. That one was, I think, the second one.

K

Kenyan fan#1

Another reason y i want the Big man to stay...wht a kick ass goal!!!

Tht overrated Argentine can only dream of doin it...

I hope by overrated Argentine you dont mean Messi, coz he's done it like 4 times thus far.

Evil

Shabazz
EASILY Iniesta Vs. Chelsea for many reasons .... For one it was a great strike, Iniesta doesn't score like that everyday. Secondley the importance of the goal, that was basically our CL hopes in that one kick. Thirdly, was watching the match with a hardcore Chelsea Fan .. and he was making me feel like shit the whole match, especially when Essien scored. Plus had some family members around who are Madridista's so they were taking the piss out of me as well - All in all it was a very uncomfortable situation for me, so when Iniesta scored it was like a miracle happened, everyone around me just shut up and I started dancing, shouting, screaming "IN YOUR FACE !!!!!" ...

Anywhoooo .... Definatley the most important goal for me this season.

Quell

:iniesta: if you ask the most important
maybe Guddy against Betis - one of the first victories which were very important to settle the mood of the year

also Henry and Puyol against Madrid and lots and lots of other goals!!

alex123

well definetly inieta's vs chelsea ... but i think messi lob over casillas ( best GK in the world ) is the best for me ...

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Yeahh, messi's lob against cassilas was a great one. He made cassilas look fool on that occasion. Well, messi made every one look fool on many occasion. :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iniesta`s at Stamford Bridge. Eto`s goal in CL final is also up there. Those were the most important ones imo.

Home of Barca Fans