Paolo Maldini

MinaFCB

i felt a bit sad after fiore-milan....if cannavaro got balon d'oro Maldini deserved it too...i've to say that i think he deserved it most in 94' when Stoichkov got it...he was good in '03 too...such a big player should have got it..but anyway i think defence players simply cant have better season than attackers

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
i felt a bit sad after fiore-milan....if cannavaro got balon d'oro Maldini deserved it too...i've to say that i think he deserved it most in 94' when Stoichkov got it...he was good in '03 too...such a big player should have got it..but anyway i think defence players simply cant have better season than attackers

I missed the game due to my counsin's Birthday :sad:
So gonna download it :D

Forza Maldini!

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

This guy was an absolute joy to watch, tackles were perfection & always clean and elegant.

Great guy also, took numerous wage cuts when Milan were struggling financially, legend of a person & as loyal as they come.

Nesta/Maldini cb pairing:wub:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Aren't his kids in Milan youth academy? I remember woobie posting something about them a while back. Can't wait to see what happens when they get older.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
My favorite defender ever. This man is so rare to have on the team and with loyalty!! Great personality and a great defender he was...:cry:!! No no no im holding back my tears!

MoFroBo

One of the greatest ever on and off the pitch.

What irks me is that he still isn't doing some job at Milan. Maldini revealed his frustration some time ago about being not welcomed back by Milan.

Meitux

yes i agree not only as a footballer but and as a personality :worthy: and i wonder if there will ever be players like maldini and those players from the past years :(

M

mitkoa7x

I remember back in 2011 I read an interview with him saying that AC Milan are alienating him from the club. He wanted to play a role for them but they turned him down.

How cool would it be if we could get him as a defensive coach or something, maybe bring his son too. :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think it's because he'd have too much influence & would want to do things his own way & being so popular & mostly right everyone would side with that, shame i'd like nothing more.

belletti

Best defender i have seen in my lifetime, i watched footballs greatest episode on youtube about Maldini and it was brilliant, highly recommend it

Home of Barca Fans