Paolo Maldini

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Legend is all you can say about Maldini. Every attackers nightmare he was and one of the greatest defenders ever.

Imagine if he was in his prime now and still playing and faced us? Messi vs Maldini :party1:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Absolutely. Though Zidane won a Euro but we won't worry about that too much.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ronaldo [El Fenómeno] talking about Paolo during a FIFA interview this week.

"I always found it very difficult when I came up against Paolo Maldini. He was the best defender I faced over the course of my career. He definitely deserved to win the the FIFA Ballon d’Or several times over, but sometimes the criteria don’t work out perfectly. That’s because he’s a defender and the public like to see goals and great pieces of skill, while defenders are there to put a stop to those moves. But Maldini was always far too talented to be playing at the back anyway."

MoFroBo

Very saddening interview, guess after all Galliani has something against Paolo. Honest and straight to the point as always, brilliant interview just sad that it seems he has no spot at Milan since Galliani is in charge.

Very saddening interview, guess after all Galliani has something against Paolo. Honest and straight to the point as always, brilliant interview just sad that it seems he has no spot at Milan since Galliani is in charge.

That is actually a really depressing interview, after all he has given for AC Milan you would have thought he would get a bit more respect.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What is he doing atm? IIRC he is still not doing antyhing at Milan due to Galliani?

Would be great to have him at the club :pep: :tito:

XaviMessiGirl

Nope, he's not really doing anything. Last I saw him he tagged along for Milan's preseason tour of the US, and I think he participated in a charity match a couple months ago too. But he's not really "working" anywhere, at least not that I know of.

I think we should hire him & Nesta as defense coaches. :p

pEllee

I'm pretty sure he was rumored to PSG. To replace Leonardo.

I think he actually was at the Parc des Princes not long ago. But I doubt he'll join them.

Home of Barca Fans