Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paolo Maldini

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Legend is all you can say about Maldini. Every attackers nightmare he was and one of the greatest defenders ever.

Imagine if he was in his prime now and still playing and faced us? Messi vs Maldini arty1:
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    He is no World Cup winner, Marco Materazzi.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Legion of Doooom
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    He is no World Cup winner, Marco Materazzi.
    The same Marco Materazzi who lead his country to as many World Cup victories as Zinedine Zidane, making them both interesting footnotes in history.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Absolutely. Though Zidane won a Euro but we won't worry about that too much.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

You're not even a real journalism
    Ronaldo [El Fenómeno] talking about Paolo during a FIFA interview this week.

"I always found it very difficult when I came up against Paolo Maldini. He was the best defender I faced over the course of my career. He definitely deserved to win the the FIFA Ballon d’Or several times over, but sometimes the criteria don’t work out perfectly. That’s because he’s a defender and the public like to see goals and great pieces of skill, while defenders are there to put a stop to those moves. But Maldini was always far too talented to be playing at the back anyway."

Very saddening interview, guess after all Galliani has something against Paolo. Honest and straight to the point as always, brilliant interview just sad that it seems he has no spot at Milan since Galliani is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFroBo View Post

Very saddening interview, guess after all Galliani has something against Paolo. Honest and straight to the point as always, brilliant interview just sad that it seems he has no spot at Milan since Galliani is in charge.
    That is actually a really depressing interview, after all he has given for AC Milan you would have thought he would get a bit more respect.

One of the modern day true great players. Would have loved for him to have played for us.

Cruijff's Heir
    What is he doing atm? IIRC he is still not doing antyhing at Milan due to Galliani?

Would be great to have him at the club

Salid y disfrutad.

Nope, he's not really doing anything. Last I saw him he tagged along for Milan's preseason tour of the US, and I think he participated in a charity match a couple months ago too. But he's not really "working" anywhere, at least not that I know of.

I think we should hire him & Nesta as defense coaches.

I'm pretty sure he was rumored to PSG. To replace Leonardo.

I think he actually was at the Parc des Princes not long ago. But I doubt he'll join them.

Rumored now that he might take a job at Milan in a director/scout type role.

You're not even a real journalism

I had a dream where Maldini punched Galliani in the face.

@ 3:07 he absolutely murders Maradona.