Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paolo Maldini

i felt a bit sad after fiore-milan....if cannavaro got balon d'oro Maldini deserved it too...i've to say that i think he deserved it most in 94' when Stoichkov got it...he was good in '03 too...such a big player should have got it..but anyway i think defence players simply cant have better season than attackers
    Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    bring maldini to Barça perfect to help with the youth Academy!
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

The Right One ⇩
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaFCB View Post
    i felt a bit sad after fiore-milan....if cannavaro got balon d'oro Maldini deserved it too...i've to say that i think he deserved it most in 94' when Stoichkov got it...he was good in '03 too...such a big player should have got it..but anyway i think defence players simply cant have better season than attackers
    I missed the game due to my counsin's Birthday :sad:
    So gonna download it

Forza Maldini!
    Last edited by DivineVisitor; 3rd June 2009 at 12:28 AM.

You're not even a real journalism

This guy was an absolute joy to watch, tackles were perfection & always clean and elegant.

Great guy also, took numerous wage cuts when Milan were struggling financially, legend of a person & as loyal as they come.

Nesta/Maldini cb pairing
    Last edited by Ode to Django; 3rd July 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Aren't his kids in Milan youth academy? I remember woobie posting something about them a while back. Can't wait to see what happens when they get older.

I think his son Christian is about 12/13 years old now.

barcelonista
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Aren't his kids in Milan youth academy? I remember woobie posting something about them a while back. Can't wait to see what happens when they get older.
    Yeah.

One of the best players I've had the pleasure to watch. By all accounts a top bloke too, a real ambassador for football.

o Fenômeno
    My favorite defender ever. This man is so rare to have on the team and with loyalty!! Great personality and a great defender he was...!! No no no im holding back my tears!
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

One of the greatest ever on and off the pitch.

What irks me is that he still isn't doing some job at Milan. Maldini revealed his frustration some time ago about being not welcomed back by Milan.

yes i agree not only as a footballer but and as a personality and i wonder if there will ever be players like maldini and those players from the past years

mitkoa7x
    I remember back in 2011 I read an interview with him saying that AC Milan are alienating him from the club. He wanted to play a role for them but they turned him down.

How cool would it be if we could get him as a defensive coach or something, maybe bring his son too.

You're not even a real journalism
    I think it's because he'd have too much influence & would want to do things his own way & being so popular & mostly right everyone would side with that, shame i'd like nothing more.

New signing

Best defender i have seen in my lifetime, i watched footballs greatest episode on youtube about Maldini and it was brilliant, highly recommend it

Enjoy!