Tricampeones Relapses!

beef-supreme

I just thought I'd let you all know that today I 'suffered' a 'tricampeones relapse'.
By which I mean, reading around a bit on the forum led to me opening a few youtube celebration videos and then... well I became exactly the way I was on the day when we actually won.
Not the first time it's happened either.
I wonder just how long it will take for all of this to sink in... Maybe it will be years before I actually fully comprehend what has been achieved.
The problem with this 'relapse' of mine is that I suffer a bit of a down as well - because I realise how much I missed out on by not having the opportunity to be in Barcelona or Rome to experience it all.

Anyway, I just thought I'd post this up and anytime I 'suffer a relapse' I'd mark it down right here. Or anyone else for that matter :D

CAMPEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

maz

I walk the line
Haha good for you beef. I hope ill get a relapse again. Although i doubt i will. I had the absolute joy of winning on wednesday, and then i burst into tears the next day. I Dont think ill feel like either of those two again. But who knows..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good thread beef! Something similar happened to me this morning. While I was jogging it hit me, Barca won it all this season! All this happened so fast, 3 trophies in 2 weeks, and one really needs to forget about football for a while to let it sink in.

maz

I walk the line
Did you do a rocky and start speeding up, and when you got to the top of the steps you started shadow boxing saying things like "eto'o shoots...he SCORES...messi heads it...GOALL...campeooones campeooones oeee oee oee" and raise your hands in the air.

Or did you just carry on as normal.

beef-supreme

Haha good for you beef. I hope ill get a relapse again. Although i doubt i will. I had the absolute joy of winning on wednesday, and then i burst into tears the next day. I Dont think ill feel like either of those two again. But who knows..

You can never know... Just wait and see, maybe even in a year's time or longer, when we're preparing for another CL final, and then you go over some videos of what happened and it hits you. And then you can feel that the footballing gods are sending you a message of wonder and joy.

Good thread beef! Something similar happened to me this morning. While I was jogging it hit me, Barca won it all this season! All this happened so fast, 3 trophies in 2 weeks, and one really needs to forget about football for a while to let it sink in.

Awesome, it's times like that when you can really think. Jogging, swimming, daydreaming... Thanks to :pep: we have a dreamy summer ahead of us :)

Did you do a rocky and start speeding up, and when you got to the top of the steps you started shadow boxing saying things like "eto'o shoots...he SCORES...messi heads it...GOALL...campeooones campeooones oeee oee oee" and raise your hands in the air.

Or did you just carry on as normal.

:rofl1::rofl1:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yeah I agree Diegomessi you will never again win the treble. Sad but true for you guys.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Raed real madrid fan serious question... why are you here and not in your own forum surely u have better things to do then hang around here with the rival of your team... i dont understand? i could see if you had something to talk trash about but seriously you have nothing right now... why do you even stick around here?

maz

I walk the line
:banghead: They enjoy being here, and we enjoy having them here. It adds some spice rather than just 1000 culés all agreeing with each other. They often offer an alternative opinion of things, and also its very good to hear their opinion of real madrid. They are much more in-the-know about the club than we are. Keep your friends close..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Raed real madrid fan serious question... why are you here and not in your own forum surely u have better things to do then hang around here with the rival of your team... i dont understand? i could see if you had something to talk trash about but seriously you have nothing right now... why do you even stick around here?

If you don't like it just abuse them, that's what madridistes are for :party00231:

Home of Barca Fans