Dinamo Zagreb

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Won against Poli in Romania 3-0. The fans, however, again produced their usual, when visiting abroad. They engaged in fights with Romanian and Serbian fans.

[YOUTUBE]JEl5h4YcIug[/YOUTUBE]

PaulFCB

Banned
LOL@ the Police man: Futuva muma'n cur :lol:

Nice scor for Dinamo Zagreb, the same way we ( Dinamo Bucharest ) beat them last season over there. So hope we keep the tradition up this year two :D.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Video from the last match (even made MARCA website)

Sivonjic, Dinamo player, saved the opposition team with this move.

[YOUTUBE]N6U74xwck2E[/YOUTUBE]

hartson11

I had some first hand experience of the 'Bad Blue Boys' last season when I went to Tottenham v Dinamo at WHL. I can't decide whether the dinamo fans are the best in the world or the worst! They sung their hearts out for 90 mins (despite being 4-0 down by the end) and even had the spurs fans joining in with their chants. However, their behaviour in letting off flares in the ground and fighting amongst themselves and the police was disappointing. One of them also threatened to kill me at Seven Sisters Tube station which didnt help either lol!

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I had experience with BBB too few times, one will never forget, was i think 1996 and my club(Hajduk) was playing with them and we(Torcida)were at old north tribine when they start to hit big pieces of stones(tribine was pretty low) and ahhh dunno whats the expression, that gas that brings tears, anway was pretty ugly, ppl falling one on another, running away, i lost my friends, dunno how i got home ...

when talking about BBB its sad they got a tag of hoolingans as sure not all like that, but well it doesn't have to take many ppl to make a mess so ...

in our Torcida there r also stupid ppl that can't be called fans but we have bit different culture of coreography and cheering on stadiums and not that kind of negative agression as BBB that can be seen in the past of the club, banners, songs etc :)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad day. Dinamo now has more foreigners than Croatians in their team.
And what's worse there's no explanation for it as we have talents in abundance.
Club is run as a marketing agency for Mamic brothers and I can't be bothered to watch them play no more.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Sad day. Dinamo now has more foreigners than Croatians in their team.
And what's worse there's no explanation for it as we have talents in abundance.
Club is run as a marketing agency for Mamic brothers and I can't be bothered to watch them play no more.

I know, even am Hajduk fan, breaks my heart when i see how many domestic talents r ruined while Mamic brings some 3rd class brasilians & co, yuck ...

nothing wrong with foreigners
It's not, but when we have so many many domestic talents here it is heartbreaking ...

W

woobie

Ack, has it really gotten that bad at Dinamo? I admit I don't follow the team all that closely (it's not super easy to do so from here) but...:( They used to be such an awesome team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not that bad as the team is still the best in the league but the corruption and greedy interests from Mamic brothers are eating the club from within. Dinamo made app. 100 million from transfers in last 5 years. With that kind of money we should be best in Balkans and Central Europe buying everything that springs out in these countries + having a great pool of our own talents.
Instead we can't qualify for Champions League even when pitted against clubs such as Sheriff from Moldavia. It's such a shame.
Most loyal fans BBB left the stadium and are boycotting Dinamo matches until Mamic idiots leave the club.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's a shame a club with such a great history is being run like that, I don't particularly follow Croatian football but I'm a fan of Balkan football in general and a team like Dinamo should be a leading source of Croatian talent, not of third rate Brazilians.

I'll cheer for them and Hajduk in EL :p

They're far better than Partizan and Crvena Zvezda together....

Boo!

Antimilan

Why boo ? :p

They truely are better.... player names, playing, compactness, all other aspects... except LUCK !

If you call another team better just cause they're more lukcy... then dunno....

Home of Barca Fans