Dinamo Zagreb

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ibanez was bought for peanuts mate. He came in a package with Morales, who was supposed to be the "big star"

Evil

Shabazz
According to SPORT Dinamo Zagreb´s defender Dino Dripic, and his wife Nives Celsius who is a model and singer, have fulfilled one of their sexual fantasies after making love in a football field, particularly in the Maksimir Stadium in Belgrade.

It wasn´t a short one either, the Croatian defender organized everything so that his dream could become reality. After he got free access to the stadium for both him and his wife. The couple went on to satisfy their deepest desires in the middle of the field.

The news, which caused an uproar, has outraged leaders Dinamo Zagreb,who have immediatley put their player up for sale. In fact, it was the last straw that made the executives lose their patience, as they were already ready to release him due to his addiction to gambling.

Bojan I'm sure you heard alot about this story ?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
According to SPORT Dinamo Zagreb´s defender Dino Dripic, and his wife Nives Celsius who is a model and singer, have fulfilled one of their sexual fantasies after making love in a football field, particularly in the Maksimir Stadium in Belgrade.

It wasn´t a short one either, the Croatian defender organized everything so that his dream could become reality. After he got free access to the stadium for both him and his wife. The couple went on to satisfy their deepest desires in the middle of the field.

The news, which caused an uproar, has outraged leaders Dinamo Zagreb,who have immediatley put their player up for sale. In fact, it was the last straw that made the executives lose their patience, as they were already ready to release him due to his addiction to gambling.

Bojan I'm sure you heard alot about this story ?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:. Just crazy. :D. It is not in Croatia sport news, or some sport websites and i doubt it is true while Maksimir Stadium is in Zagreb :lol:.
btw. Callelo is great! He and Tvrdoljak will be pretty good at DM position.

Evil

Shabazz
Don´t have a clue where the stadium is, this news is just directly translated from SPORT, could be true or not :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably it is. She was/is a singer and a starlet. And it`s Zagreb. Not Belgrade. Dinamo Zagreb is the team in question. (my home team)

Second pic is her husband. Former Dinamo player showing his ass to Hajduk Split fans.
A move that cost him the transfer to Fenerbahce.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Here`s another one of her in Dinamo kit.
She had affairs with more than few Dinamo players, claimed to have sex with Paris Hilton, or whoever.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We defeated an eternal rival, Hajduk Split. 3-0 in Zagreb in the 1st leg of Croatian cup final.

Few pics of the fans:

get_slika_varijacija.php

get_slika_varijacija.php

get_slika_varijacija.php

get_slika_varijacija.php

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Dinamo are champions of croatian league for the 5th time in a row.
Everyone is celebrating on the streets and singing some great songs :hooray:
There is a one Torcida,
that is going to cry tonight.
Fuck you, fuck you Split
Dinamo are chaaaampiooons!

Split - town of our biggest rival club.
Torcida - fans of Hajduk Split....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Were you at the stadium Robert? It was wonderful to see so much young players from Dinamo school

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I decided to skip the game. Barca`s game ofc.
Celebrations and singing really was great.
And about that local team. Was it Tekstilac maybe? because my friend went on that game, and he also had a great time...
Or i misunderstood you about that..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans