Would you like to see İbra in Barça ?

Ibra comes to Barça

• Yes

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters

Tomba11

I voted Yes - but only if Eto'o decides to leave.

I also know that Zlatan Ibrahimovic would work his arse off to win Champions League.
But I wouldn't want him to be the only regular player at the top, like Eto'o has been.
In a way it could be a little difficult to make Zlatan fit into Barca's normal tactics.

but +++ for the prospect of having a tall player to aim lots of crosses at.

alex123

of course yes ... he and messi ... are better then kaka and ronaldo .... !!! and he scores from the oportunities gace to him ... not like eto'o ( sometimes :p )

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yes but not for over 30 mill... and villa would be better but i will be excited either way

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
No way!! the things with Barca I think is attitude. There are many great players out there, but only few who have the attitude whom would blend with the roots of La Masia and Barca style. Great skill only one of the criteria.

Barca don't need a football stars who act like celebrity. Ronaldinho is a great player. But as time goes by, he turn into this celebrity style, we don't need that. Especially after the sign in our shirts is "UNICEF". That alone, reminds all the Barca player that they are playing for the whole world, for the poorest kids in the poorest country. FC Barcelona not just own by the people of Barcelona and the Catalans, but the whole world is proud of them, and by the spirits that FC Barca showed.....

R10(FCB)

Crazy
No, Eto'o is better in PES :lol: now serious, i don't like him he is like cristiano, he think that he is the best, he is very arrogant etc. I don't like that kind of people...he isn't striker that we need, he like to dribble to much, he isn't very fast...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
No, Eto'o is better in PES :lol: now serious, i don't like him he is like cristiano, he think that he is the best, he is very arrogant etc. I don't like that kind of people...he isn't striker that we need, he like to dribble to much, he isn't very fast...

its funny u should say that worshipper of ronaildinho:D

Home of Barca Fans