Ibra comes to Barça

• Yes

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters
E

Esteve

No mate, I've been thinking about it & I don't want him at our club either. Sorry Galning (Ibra's agent)

V

Valon

No.

Reason: His workrate in games is like 0% in most of the games. If he gave his all in every single game I'd welcome him with arms wide open otherwise no way jose.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
No.

Reason: His workrate in games is like 0% in most of the games. If he gave his all in every single game I'd welcome him with arms wide open otherwise no way jose.

Pass some of that shit, please.

V

Valon

I know for a fact that he doesn't give his all in all games. If you can't see that then you're blind.

nadadebarba

I voted No. Barcelona has always been, are and will ever be a cooperative team. That's the essence of this players, they play for the team, there is no envy nor arrogance within players. Hell, even now everyone wants Eto'o to score as many goals as possible against Deportivo to see if he reaches the 'pichichi' award. Also, never before have the players said or even manifested to say Messi was not the best player nowadays.

On the other hand, we have a player like Ibrahimovic who has not been awarded the same trophies Ronaldo has, but he is as skillful (or even better) as the actual FIFA world player is. However, he's so individualistic and self-centered that many times I wonder how good he really is. He definitely shines on Inter, but I think that over there players play for him and are set to put up with his ego because it's an effective way to win matches. But I do not think that he will fit in in Barcelona. He's just not the type. Maybe for a new Madrid-Galactico-to-come, but not for Pep's barsa.

TheMessiShow

I voted No. Barcelona has always been, are and will ever be a cooperative team. That's the essence of this players, they play for the team, there is no envy nor arrogance within players. Hell, even now everyone wants Eto'o to score as many goals as possible against Deportivo to see if he reaches the 'pichichi' award. Also, never before have the players said or even manifested to say Messi was not the best player nowadays.

On the other hand, we have a player like Ibrahimovic who has not been awarded the same trophies Ronaldo has, but he is as skillful (or even better) as the actual FIFA world player is. However, he's so individualistic and self-centered that many times I wonder how good he really is. He definitely shines on Inter, but I think that over there players play for him and are set to put up with his ego because it's an effective way to win matches. But I do not think that he will fit in in Barcelona. He's just not the type. Maybe for a new Madrid-Galactico-to-come, but not for Pep's barsa.

Very well said. We don't need a player like Ibra. His personality is not suited to what is happening at Barca right now. I think bringing him in will just ruin the positive atmosphere we have had under Pep.

B

beautifulgame

He does not offer what we need from a striker. A talented player but best used as a SS. Also even if he was a CF he doesn't have the workrate or heart to play for this team. Etoo is an amazing footballer but the main reason he is the best guy for the job in Barca is his heart and workrate.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Him being Inter best player has nothing to do with the point Raed. Do you see Ibra running as much as Eto'o in a CL final? As much as we needs a clinical striker we're so spoiled by Eto'o workrate that we only going to realize how much we miss it after he leaves. The worst we can do is go from Eto'o to Ibra. Atleast Villa contribute to the "defending from the front" more often than not.

Beast

The Observer
From a Madrid point of view i should vote YES with my eyes closed.. but biased aside it's a big NO ..
the man hardly deserve the praise he gets .. yes he score some beauties but he is inconsistent and terrible in the CL and with Sweden.. i seriously dislike him and i do like Inter .. he is very arrogant with a grand ego .. i find it hard to even like him as a person not to mention a footballer

Home of Barca Fans