Rijkaard to Madrid?

How would you react if Rijkaard went to Madrid?

• Total voters

M.L. King

The Preacher
Although Frank rejected the possible move to the scum. How would you react if such a move would be made in the future.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I admire your composure. I'd probably have to break something if that would happen. Not to mention my reactions when we play Madrid at home... :roll:

barSELOna

Mad!!!
He wont go.?m sure.He likes Barcelona and he was a dog of Laporta.And he will go o the Milan next year.He just wanted to relax this year.

Evil

Shabazz
Mad !!

Not like I care about him anymore, we´re doing great with Guardiola and we could´nt have got a better coach, but Rijkaard just finished a 5 year spell at Barça, he was one of the most successful coaches we ever had, So I would definatley be mad if we went to Madrid, and so soon ? Not even half a season since he left his job. We treated him well, and the sack was fair so If he does go to Madrid he will be a cunt simple as.

kiki#8

selo said:
Mad!!!
He wont go.?m sure.He likes Barcelona and he was a dog of Laporta.And he will go o the Milan next year.He just wanted to relax this year.

Agree
Frank isn't traitor, he loves FCB :!:

M.L. King

The Preacher
He denied some weeks ago the possibility of moving across the Iberian peninsula. Still you can never be sure. We should wait and thus avoid any negative astonishment.

M.L. King

The Preacher
He is a very desirable coach after what he did with Barca and I'd love to see him in Milan, much more that in Madrid.

kiki#8

Bojan said:
It`s no secret that Milan set their sights on Rijkaard.

Maybe next season. Ancelotti said that he want to coach Ivory Coast so we shouldn't exclude that possibility.

Home of Barca Fans