11 - Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

Messi983

Still one of the best goals I've ever seen from one of my all time favourite players. :worthy:

Also, to put things into perspective. People going crazy over a goal that had us finish 4th and qualify for the CL and nowadays 99% of the fans (probably most of them have started to follow Barça in Pep's era) are complaining that we've "only" won 1 CL and 3 La Liga titles in the last 5 seasons. I don't want those Gaspart times to ever return (though they probably will some day) but I'd like to see what those people will say when we'll again have to be happy with finishing 4th. If they won't start to support City before. ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[youtube]2bdmTgiveVM[/youtube]

Min 2:44
LEGEND
On this day.

But this is one of most memorable goals for Barça ever. I see it today as it was that day. I was hitting the ceiling jumping around.

[youtube]uS2bomiDOko[/youtube]

I am crying right now... sweet Jesus... what an emotion that was that moment.

It was one of those rare moments in life. I remember I was just walking into pizzeria (Baschiera) and saw the screen and there it was. Frank de Boer long pass and that legendary bicycle kick. :)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I rewatched that game recently, what a reaction it was by Camp Nou, it was like winning CL:worthy:. And then fans started to pour into the pitch, surrounding Rivaldo, security had to take him out of the field asap.

Home of Barca Fans