11 - Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
One of the best I've seen ever. He got talent but alse he worked hard. Sadly when he played for Barça was a bad era.

desoe

Sometimes I really miss Ribo's left foot.

Especially when our mighty midgets find a 10-man wall in front of them and they simply don't know what to do or neither how to shoot the bloody ball in the net.

Xavi to Messi. Messi to Iniesta. Iniesta to Xavi. Xavi to Pedro. Pedro to Xavi. Xavi to Iniesta. Iniesta to Mesi. Messi to Pedro. Pedro to Xavi. Xavi to Messi.

And we're left out of time. The refeere sees his clock, he makes a move to blow the whistle, but wait ... it's Rivaldo, who catches ball and fires a rocket into Julio Cesar's left bottom corner. Lucio and Samuel try to stop the ball, but it's too god damn fast for them and all they can do is follow it with their eyes.

Camp Nou explodes, Rivaldo puts his shirt on his head again and he's starting to make this specific moves with his hands. What a beauty.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I hope he goes back to brasil... would be nice many stars there

or COME PLAY FOR BARÇA B!

F

Flavia

He was going to play for his team(he owns a small team) mogi mirim, but now there's rumors about him joining Sao Paulo fc. He wanted to play for Palmeiras again, but Felipao vetoed him.

F

Flavia

Passed his medic exams today.

rivaldo_exame_twitter_3.jpg

I'm mad Felipao didn't want him in Palmeiras and he ended up in sao paulofc.

Home of Barca Fans