Alexandre Pato

If he's available, then he should be our top priority in attack. If Eto'o stays we don't need to anything else to our bolster our offense, if he leaves; we should go for Benzema or Keirrison as well.

Chelsea look a more likely destination to be honest.
It hasn't been confirmed whether he's on the market or not. Chelski have been involved in a bidding war with Real over Villa; that's their main target. Pato is speaking with Ancelotti, but nothing has come out of it. Considering the recent market prices IMO spending 35-40 million, wouldn't be too excessive for a player of his caliber.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
why his name pato that is dumb he is not argentino they do not even play pato in brasil

B

blueduck

If they get him it would be fantatstic for the EPL. Chelsea might actually become good to watch :eek:

M

Mrs Pique

Pato is a brilliant player, i think he's slightly better than bojan (i love bojan by the way) but i think chelsea will get him.

beef-supreme

I remember watching all those youtube vids of him in 2006, when he'd run around dribbling the ball on his shoulders... And then he played against us in Japan and he was downright useless. He's come a long way though, but he's nowhere near made the impact that he was hyped up to make by Galliani i believe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Milan seems like a sinking ship atm. Everyone wants out.
Silvio should get serious again with his favorite toy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Milan star Pato keen to link up with Ancelotti again
By Soccernet staff

AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato has urged Carlo Ancelotti to take him to Chelsea, admitting that he would love to link up with his former boss at Stamford Bridge.

The youngster arrived at the San Siro from Brazilian club Internacional in 2007 and was thrown straight into first-team action by Ancelotti. Scoring 18 goals last season, Pato has become a sensation in Serie A and, although under contract until 2012, made it clear that he would be willing to follow his former employer to England.

He told the Daily Mail: ''Carlo Ancelotti is very important to me, both as a coach and a person. It was him who wanted Milan to sign me, and he has developed me as a player. I feel a sense of owing him a great deal.

''I have a contract with Milan, and it is down to them to decide about my future. But I would be interested if Ancelotti were to call on me to join Chelsea.''

Pato is reportedly keen to leave the San Siro having seen his Brazilian team-mate Kaka depart for Real Madrid last week and the 19-year-old would command a fee of around £45m after his impressive performances for the Rossoneri.

New Chelsea boss Ancelotti is on the lookout for transfer targets, although he could be forced to delay Jose Bosingwa's proposed £12m move to Bayern Munich as he faces losing out to Liverpool in the race for Portsmouth defender Glen Johnson.

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirmed coach Louis van Gaal's interest in Bosingwa on Thursday, saying: "We are holding talks, but we still need the approval of Chelsea. He is one of the best right full-backs around."

Meanwhile, Milan insist they have not received any offers for Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo and insist the player is not for sale.

Reports in England had strongly linked the World Cup-winning playmaker with a move to Chelsea this summer where he would play under former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti.

''We have not received any offers for him (Pirlo),'' said AC Milan club administrator Adriano Galliani. ''But if we did, we would return them to the sender. He (Pirlo) will remain at Milan 99.99%.''
Front page news on Soccernet, so there has to be some truth to it. He's a very good player, would love to have him at the club and he probably wouldn't ask for ridiculous wages like Aguero, so that's always a plus. Thing is he'd still cost an absolute bundle and it's always a risk paying huge sums of money for young players(particularly from South America) who've never played in the EPL before.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no doubt that Pato is revaluing his options but as the article says, Milan won`t sell.

Home of Barca Fans