Alexandre Pato

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seems to be on his way to China. Villarreal will get 18m for him, and they bought him for 3m.

He'll make 6m per season.

The-Wire-Wee-Bey-OMG-1470610504.gif

He hasn't even been that good

EdmondDantes

Anyone know what the heck he has been up to lately?

He's been doing really well in the Chinese Super League - for the past two seasons I think.

But now apparently he wants to get his contract rescinded since some teams in the CSL are struggling financially - there's rumours some players aren't being paid on time. Obviously not the more traditional ones from what I've read which admittedly was a few weeks ago so I don't know if the situation changed.

Sampaoli wants him at Santos.

slicknick

He's been doing really well in the Chinese Super League - for the past two seasons I think.

But now apparently he wants to get his contract rescinded since some teams in the CSL are struggling financially - there's rumours some players aren't being paid on time. Obviously not the more traditional ones from what I've read which admittedly was a few weeks ago so I don't know if the situation changed.

Sampaoli wants him at Santos.
Happy to hear that, though I cannot help but think what he could really have become...He was touted as the Brazilians' answer to Messi, only to wind up in China at age of 29....Go figure

Home of Barca Fans