User Tag List

Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226
Results 3,376 to 3,381 of 3381

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not wrong to try comparing Barca to the best team in the world in term of performance & ease to secure wins against small teams and getting the upper hand against big teams.

In that case it's Liverpool.

Can RM win it ? yes for sure and we all saw how Zidane managed to find his way in difficult situation without any superb play style !

Man City ? i don't see them wining the CL unless some huge luck happens to them or Guardiola spending another 1.5 billion dollars to try and mimic what he had once at Barcelona with Messi & Xavi/Iniesta.

But the most important thing is : how to get the max from this squad, which any previously mentioned Manager will swap their teams for anytime !!

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBZ trying to pass off return to the basics (aka his beloved Rakitic starting) as the reason behind the Dortmund, Atletico, and Mallorca wins rather than Messi being on fire.

The absolute state of this is kinda revolting, tbh.

If you think EV or Rakitic or Busquets had more than a 10% say in our recent results, you are deluded and you will be eating crow once again (or doing mental gymnastics in your case) come April/May. Because even a Messi who scored 12 goals in 10 CL games last season (including 2 v Liverpool) wasn't able to save us from humiliation. It WILL happen again.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We saw this a number of times before.

The team goes through a patch where it looks like a real functioning team with players like Roberto, Suarez, Rakitic, Busi, Etc looking in good shape, only for the purple patch to end and the team goes back to making Mid-table teams look good and we squeeze out due to heroics.

I wouldn't even be shocked if we end up pummeling Real and with a display like the 5-1, a year ago then sadly going right back to shit again. I want to be positive but I've seen this act to many times in the past two seasons to have high hopes of good performance consistency.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    We saw this a number of times before.

The team goes through a patch where it looks like a real functioning team with players like Roberto, Suarez, Rakitic, Busi, Etc looking in good shape, only for the purple patch to end and the team goes back to making Mid-table teams look good and we squeeze out due to heroics.

I wouldn't even be shocked if we end up pummeling Real and with a display like the 5-1, a year ago then sadly going right back to shit again. I want to be positive but I've seen this act to many times in the past two seasons to have high hopes of good performance consistency.

+1

I mean , it's great that Barca played amazing yesterday , as a Barca fan that's what you want to see , amazing football but it was against a low tier team and in the same time Messi was just being Messi. If Messi has an off day vs a top team and the moron starts Rakitic-Busquets we get humiliated.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are always these false dawns with Shitverde. I'm predicting Inter will pummel us in Tuesdays game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    There are always these false dawns with Shitverde. I'm predicting Inter will pummel us in Tuesdays game.
    Nah Valverde's pretty good at getting results in meaningless games. The knockout games that actually matter will be the ones where we get pummeled.