User Tag List

Page 201 of 229 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3435

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by George_Costanza; 17th November 2019 at 11:20 PM.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has he been sacked yet !?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Has he been sacked yet !?
    Every Morning for the past few months when i wake up i was imagining i will read an article about him been sacked, hoping one day it might be true
    "Cruyff killed me in front of the rest of the team and then in private he told me that I was the best." (Hristo Stoichkov)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep gonna be available but we extend Valverde while pep goes to Bayern.

Watch this space lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep is not coming back with Barto in charge. Isn't it obvious? There are group of people are waiting for this board to leave: Xavi, Puyol, Pep..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mssarm View Post
    Pep is not coming back with Barto in charge. Isn't it obvious? There are group of people are waiting for this board to leave: Xavi, Puyol, Pep..
    Lol sure. Puyol worked with this board, Xavi is on good terms with them and pep left because of pep, not board. Board practically begged him to stay and given him everything.

That's not to excuse the board for incompetence mind you but just to be clear.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mssarm View Post
    Lol sure. Puyol worked with this board, Xavi is on good terms with them and pep left because of pep, not board. Board practically begged him to stay and given him everything.

That's not to excuse the board for incompetence mind you but just to be clear.

Anyways.. We're entering an interesting period with Borussia and Inter in Champions League and away matches at Calderon and Anoeta. This international break could be silence before the storm that might wash away Valverde and his stench.
    One can dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying they are in open confrontation but there's trust issue with current board. Puyol did not accept sporting managers role, Xavi is waiting on election with Victor Font and Pep seems like is ready to go anywhere except for Barca. How it makes sense to go back to Bayern but not Barca?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde rubbing off on Griezmann.

Antoinne Griezmann in an intresting interview talking about his time in the Camp Nou. The Frenchman according to what he says NEEDS TIME TO ADAPT

"Barcelona is not the easiest place [to play]," he said in an interview with Telefoot.
    "It's a new team, a different club, new tactics and a new position and role for me. But it is what it is"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Valverde rubbing off on Griezmann.

Antoinne Griezmann in an intresting interview talking about his time in the Camp Nou. The Frenchman according to what he says NEEDS TIME TO ADAPT

"Barcelona is not the easiest place [to play]," he said in an interview with Telefoot.
    "It's a new team, a different club, new tactics and a new position and role for me. But it is what it is"
    Oh gosh. It's only downhill from here for Griezmann then. Valverde got into his head.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs time to adapt... Is Retardo trying to rewire his nerves, so he suddenly becomes right-footed and can play on the LW?

GET ME A NEURO-SURGEON
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 19th November 2019 at 07:30 PM.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit Poch actually left after few dry performances. While this fucking SHAMELESS RAT is still sitting there comfortably collecting his undeserved paycheck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit more than a few dry performances, they’ve won 3 games in 12 in the league last year. Lost 13 times last season and without an away win since January 2019. But I agree Valverde and the board are shameless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    Holy shit Poch actually left after few dry performances. While this fucking SHAMELESS RAT is still sitting there comfortably collecting his undeserved paycheck.
    Tottenham is a shitshow. They got lucky with CL last season but even their PL campaign was fairly weak. They didn't perform well outside the lucky run. This season they are even worse.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Tottenham is a shitshow. They got lucky with CL last season but even their PL campaign was fairly weak. They didn't perform well outside the lucky run. This season they are even worse.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.