Ernesto Valverde

serghei

this tells a lot what levels of desperation we've reached for CL win

It a really terrible run in Europe in the last few years for a club of our stature.

Following clubs have matched or bettered our best season in CL since 2016:

Madrid, Atletico, Liverpool, Juventus, Bayern, Roma, Tottenham, Ajax, AS Monaco, Manchester City.

KingLeo10

It a really terrible run in Europe in the last few years for a club of our stature.

Following clubs have matched or bettered our best season in CL since 2016:

Madrid, Atletico, Liverpool, Juventus, Bayern, Roma, Tottenham, Ajax, AS Monaco, Manchester City.

There's a notable omission there:

QSG

tenor.gif

BusiTheKing

Our training sessions look dire. Everybody walking around.

Arthur is already walking much more in games than he was last year. No wonder Frenkie broke all those physicality records coming here. Give it six months and he'll probably be walking too.

clemente

Our training sessions look dire. Everybody walking around.

Arthur is already walking much more in games than he was last year. No wonder Frenkie broke all those physicality records coming here. Give it six months and he'll probably be walking too.

He's too self-aware for that

Messigician

Valverde: "Eibar is a very difficult team to come up against . We know how they press and do everything they can to keep you from getting past midfield"

Vilarrubi

Valverde: "Eibar is a very difficult team to come up against . We know how they press and do everything they can to keep you from getting past midfield"

:lol: I’m sure this guy just has a tape recording of him saying that and plays it every press conference.

Valverde couldn’t have less charisma if he tried.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
:lol: I’m sure this guy just has a tape recording of him saying that and plays it every press conference.

I mean he does recycle the stuff he says, but he is right about Eibar. They are statistically the most pressing team in La Liga.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yup. Eibar like a good run out against top sides at home. Barca and Atleti usually manage to find the way past, but they're the kind of a weird annoying side that anyone can drop points against if the day is right. Last year Barca went there when league was wrapped up and Real was a pile of shite, but those kinds of results only give their kind confidence. Could go either way given how garbage Barcelona are away from home.

Vilarrubi

I mean he does recycle the stuff he says, but he is right about Eibar. They are statistically the most pressing team in La Liga.

I mean the first part. Did a quick google search he said similar about Inter, Granada, Villarreal, Getafe and Sevilla so far this season. Then again, every game is difficult when you're Valverde.

FinBarcelonafan

I mean the first part. Did a quick google search he said similar about Inter, Granada, Villarreal, Getafe and Sevilla so far this season. Then again, every game is difficult when you're Valverde.

Exactly. This guy has no idea how to build confidence. Fucking small team mentality every game.

Tackle

The manager's job is not to sound inspired, motivated or make noteworthy statements during press conferences.

You could maybe argue that his character or in general is not intense enough to lead the club, but you lot are embarrassing yourselves trying to slander his performance in front of the media and using it to further your narrative.

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Valverde.

Problem is the forum has become so entrenched in their blind cultish loathing of the man that all logic has been thrown out the window and now anything and everything bad is "LOL @ VALVERDE!"

Vilarrubi

The manager's job is not to sound inspired, motivated or make noteworthy statements during press conferences.

You could maybe argue that his character or in general is not intense enough to lead the club, but you lot are embarrassing yourselves trying to slander his performance in front of the media and using it to further your narrative.

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Valverde.

Problem is the forum has become so entrenched in their blind cultish loathing of the man that all logic has been thrown out the window and now anything and everything bad is "LOL @ VALVERDE!"

You're defending of Valverde is becoming as boring as him. If I wanna complain about how the Barca manager is boring, lacks character, lacks charisma and is uninspiring, I will.

You should change your name to Tackleverde.

Tackle

You're defending of Valverde is becoming as boring as him. If I wanna complain about how the Barca manager is boring, lacks character, lacks charisma and is uninspiring, I will.

You should change your name to Tackleverde.

:lol::lol::lol:

Have you seen the state of this forum?

You are simply parroting the same shite said by 95% of the other users. Valverde says or does literally anything at all and you sheep screech at the top your lungs in unison without any critical thought whatsoever.

You are no revolutionary or brave martyr for "taking a stand" against the all-evil, all-encompassing boogeyman Valverde in an echo chamber.

If anything the forum could use a few more members like me. Not for anything other dissuading some of the herd mentality and mob rule. Would probably get many more productive, interesting exchanges as well due to members not simply being able to drown out the minority dissenters through the means of shaming in numbers.

Actual logically sound arguments may have to be brought out! Oh blimey, the horror!

Potroh

Actual logically sound arguments may have to be brought out!

Fine. Just yesterday I provided a small list of those logical arguments about Valverde's mistakes for BBZ, in Suarez's thread.
Please read it and tell me where I was wrong, when logic has failed me and if the small list is anything other but my professional opinion.

Home of Barca Fans