Ernesto Valverde

soul24rage

it's not like the staff are making the players do any tactical or physical training from the ways things are seen in matches, so just might as well give them a day off everyday except for match days lol

Messigician

Erik Ten Haag releases come get me to plea to Barcelona.

"Just give me Messi and I will show you how to win every single trophy with a club"

Givenchy

didn't Pique say that they are working hard trying to fix things, 2 days off and only training once before the next game doesnt sound like working hard at all, this would be appropriate for april or something but not now

it would be appropriate for April yes.. April fucking fools

its disgusting how poorly we are being managed. look at City/Liverpool training, the focus, workrate and then look at ours and the players fitness.. shambolic

I cant even imagine what someone like Frenkie and Griezmann think of this.. imagine going from Simeone's training sessions to Valverdes :lol:

Sailor Mars

its disgusting how poorly we are being managed. look at City/Liverpool training, the focus, workrate and then look at ours and the players fitness.. shambolic

I cant even imagine what someone like Frenkie and Griezmann think of this.. imagine going from Simeone's training sessions to Valverdes :lol:

That's why I think hiring a new manager won't guarantee improvement if the senior players don't respect him. Need someone with a strong personality as well who has the board's backing to get rid of the entitled players.
I remember Tata Martino was throwing BBQ parties for the players while we were struggling during the season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

You don't even have to compare against City or Liverpool... Actually, any other semi decent team has better preparation that us, we got steam rolled by Levante and Slavia...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
didn't Pique say that they are working hard trying to fix things, 2 days off and only training once before the next game doesnt sound like working hard at all, this would be appropriate for april or something but not now

Unless & until the entitled spoilt brats are working hard to screw the match against Celta Vigo @ Camp Nou - they're just faking shit

Barcilliant

[tw]1192449779797778433[/tw]

Valverde is very much a player's coach and that is why they have always supported him despite everything that has happened.

😂

Shitverdes only solution is to give the day off. Fucking hell I wish he was my boss too. This fucking lazy ass fucker is paid only to give the players a day off?!!

This is why I want Mourinho. I despise him but with his massive ego he will not back down from any player. He will cause fights, dramas and maybe put these fucking entitled seniors in their place.

LMTR14

I was referring to the fact that it was made in the first place.

While our seniors were more than content to front for Valmierda after 2 successive CL humiliations of the highest order.

plenty of people make dumb tweets and retract them soon after (like greta thunberg wearing an antifa t-shirt...), that is never something praiseworthy. only STICKING TO YOUR OPINION even though it might cost you is ballsy and praiseworthy!

Messigician

Barça were surprised by Valverde's decision to leave Firpo out the squad on multiple occasions. Especially because the left-back is surprising everyone in the dressing room with the physical power he has in his arsenal. [sport]

Tackle

Valverde

"Critics while leader in UCL & Liga? I understand it or I don't. It is what it is. I have nothing more to say. If the game had been better, ran in the 2nd half, but you have to accept things as they are. We lost one & tied. Before, it was a high because we won."

"My future? I’m not worried about my future."

"The other day I was eating with the president. The club has always supported me and I feel respected."

"Arthur? His absences have been due to technical decisions."

"Yes, Junior convinces me and we are happy with him. I opted for Semedo against Levante because they have very fast players. I thought it was the right thing to do.

Home of Barca Fans