Ernesto Valverde

Neeraj

Valverde is the kind of guy, who in an ice cream shop when asked what flavor he wants, will say 'unsalted rice cracker'.

MTL_Barca

Once Messi is back the team will win most games anyway and i don't see them firing Valverde mid season for just shaky results and something like 2nd or 3rd place before the final weeks of la liga.

This guy survived 2 years of absolutely terrible looking football, no development, two embarrassing CL exits and then even a loss in Copa final on top of it. He is like a football cockroach. Honestly i wouldn't even be surprised if they renew him again, as we all know nothing is ever Valverdes fault so might as well keep going :rofl1:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Horrible?
No improvements?
Don't play youngsters?

No Suarez, no Dembele, no Rakitic = Movement off the ball, pressing, workrate = Great performances ;)

How do you create chances?

By moving the ball quickly and smart movement off the ball.

BBZ8800

No Suarez, no Dembele, no Rakitic = Movement off the ball, pressing, workrate = Great performances ;)

How do you create chances?

By moving the ball quickly and smart movement off the ball.

I have no problem with not playing Rakitic.
I am not a fan of Fc Raki, but Fc Trophies.
Abouz Suarez, I am not sure yet.

This lineup is hot and cold till now.
Napoli=Goat
Bilbao=sterile in attack
Betis=again sterile for 40 minutes.
A Goat after that.

I am somewhat cautios about playing without Suarez/No9.
We will see in the upcoming matches whether we will be Goats or hot and cold in attack.

Tackle

He did virtually everything right tonight, but will still get shredded to pieces by the same usual suspects for whom nothing is ever enough.

We played great football, Rakitic didn't see the pitch and youngsters were given a chance.

What more could you lot ask for?

It is just one match, but I suspect we will see a new Valverde this season that has learned from his mistakes of previous years.

Marshall D Teach

Still an imbecile. If he isn't gone before the CL knockouts we WILL see another humiliation. It looks more and more like he's benching Arthur permanently, which is mind-bogglingly stupid.

He did virtually everything right tonight, but will still get shredded to pieces by the same usual suspects for whom nothing is ever enough.

We played great football, Rakitic didn't see the pitch and youngsters were given a chance.

What more could you lot ask for?

It is just one match, but I suspect we will see a new Valverde this season that has learned from his mistakes of previous years.

Utterly delusional as usual.

Benched Arthur (easily our best midfielder after FDJ) again, didn't bench Busquets and only played the youngsters because the other forwards were out injured. This guy is still a shambolic coach.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans