Ernesto Valverde

clemente

This next season has everything to make me excited but then it dissolves into dissapointment in 3 seconds when I remember this fuck.

Devils

D_gO0rgXkAEP2eF.jpg

All the hype for the new season.

D_gasIwXUAA4ulp.jpg

And it all goes away with this piece of shit still being our manager.

serghei

D_gO0rgXkAEP2eF.jpg

All the hype for the new season.

D_gasIwXUAA4ulp.jpg

And it all goes away with this piece of shit still being our manager.

Would've had high hopes for the upcoming season if our team wasn't managed by a defensive serial bottler in Europe. Our team looks better than Madrid's until we look at the managers.

Leo_Messi

D_hfIpoXUAEEeWL.jpg

D_hfIpnWwAUuFYt.jpg

D_hfIprXYAAIg5_.jpg

I don't think that I have ever disliked a manager more than Malmierda. This includes the managers of opposition teams.

I can't describe what a gigantic disgrace it is for him to be our manager at this moment in time when he should have been fired seconds after that Roma fiasco 15 months ago. Along with some of our "vacas sagradas" in the squad and our toxic and clueless board. Anyway you can't have it all. However I have already reserved a very fine bottle or two of red wine to celebrate Malmierda's exit. The sooner that becomes relevant the better.

Last edited:

abbbs97

The hate I have for this cunt is way too much. I cant believe how shameless he is coming back to training smiling like nothing is wrong. I hate him so fucking much lol.

What the hell does Messi see in him that he wants him to stay? Players like Rakitic and Suarez, I can see, cause Cuntverde wont bench them but Messi? Surely he knows that EV is the worst manager he's ever had and that bringing anyone else is so much better for his UCL chances. I'm still baffled as to why he did his first press conference in 4 years just to defend this piece of shit manager.

soul24rage

It's like this guy doesn't know how fking humiliating it is to not only bottle one big lead once but twice in two years. I bet he'll still not know it when it's three in three years.

The hate I have for this cunt is way too much. I cant believe how shameless he is coming back to training smiling like nothing is wrong. I hate him so fucking much lol.

What the hell does Messi see in him that he wants him to stay? Players like Rakitic and Suarez, I can see, cause Cuntverde wont bench them but Messi? Surely he knows that EV is the worst manager he's ever had and that bringing anyone else is so much better for his UCL chances. I'm still baffled as to why he did his first press conference in 4 years just to defend this piece of shit manager.

Because Messi wants to play with his best friend Suarez.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Which positions are you referring to?

Pique - Very prone to making mistakes due to a lack of concentration (over confident?) and is not as young as he was (this will be the theme!).
Umtiti - Will he recover from his injury?
Alba - Quality but no back up for that position.
Semedo - Great going forward but yet to convince defensively. I may be a little harsh.
Roberto - Not a right back. So we are light in both full back roles.
Biscuits - You know I love him but he's become so slow now that he's a liability.
Vidal - I don't think he fits our system. I like his fighting spirit but he makes us disjointed.
Messi - We try to play everything through him and he doesn't have the energy that he once had. He needs some support.
Suarez - Same as Messi.
Demebele/Coutinho/Malcolm - We're still waiting for them to make an impact.

Home of Barca Fans