Ernesto Valverde

Devils

Watching Liverpool play is just depressing, dawg.

We went from being 10x the team they were a few years to now being 10x worse than them today.

Valverde The Terrorist has ruined everything.

Devils

BBZ doing more spins than charged particles in the Hadron accelerator.

STUNNING.

What would you expect from a guy who spent 2 years of his life trying to convince Barca fans that Valverde (The Terrorist) was an excellent manager who would even eclipse the likes of Pep as Barca history?

Who could forget:

"I bet Valverde will win more CL titles in 3 years here than Pep Guardiola will win the next 10 years in his manager career"

jairzinho

Let’s see what happens on Tuesday. I’m not ruling out Messi going berserk with a hat trick and Valverde getting bailed out in the process again.

If we drop points even in a draw the team would be reeling and in a mess psychologically. We’re not the most mentally strong team to begin with. Eibar would be his last game for sure, the pressure there would be immense and every game after that.

At the very least I expect us to get more than two shots on target in the camp nou this time around.

FCBfan22

It'll be a 6-1 win and everything will somehow be fine again in the eyes of the blind fans.

Until the next away game...

ini4ever

What would you expect from a guy who spent 2 years of his life trying to convince Barca fans that Valverde (The Terrorist) was an excellent manager who would even eclipse the likes of Pep as Barca history?

Who could forget:

"I bet Valverde will win more CL titles in 3 years here than Pep Guardiola will win the next 10 years in his manager career"

:lol:

He still believes Valverde should get back to his tactics to achieve the results. I don't know whats going on over his head anymore :lol:

ini4ever

Or the guy who said "Klopp is overrated and Valverde is definitely better than him" oh god :lol: Until the Liverpool match happened and he got disappeared into abyss since then.
I forgot his username to tag him here.

KingLeo10

Or the guy who said "Klopp is overrated and Valverde is definitely better than him" oh god :lol: Until the Liverpool match happened and he got disappeared into abyss since then.
I forgot his username to tag him here.

The infamous [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]

Raketa10

I am quite indifferent right now. If we continue playing like this for another 2-3 games he will be fired for sure if we improve than he will stay but at least we'll be better. So either way something good will happen.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's lost the plot. It is clear as day. I expect no bounceback from his team. We'll probably smash Villarreal but then lose to Getafe.

RIZALDINHO

I am quite indifferent right now. If we continue playing like this for another 2-3 games he will be fired for sure if we improve than he will stay but at least we'll be better. So either way something good will happen.

unfortunately he won't get fired even if we get lost to real madrid in the semi finals of champions league, the same way we lost to roma and liverpool.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
May be the team would purposefully lose to Villareal - to force the hand of the cunt of a president that we have

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans