Ernesto Valverde

George_Costanza

I see us going after another PSG target. This time Tuchel! :lol:

3ff3c2a57b2083fec7b30c7d348fb261-original.jpg

jairzinho

This is now the worst start to a season in over 25 years and yet this incompetent board still don't see it fit to dismiss him. Incredible ! What's even worse is you still have these deluded Valverde lovers who would tell you now is not the right time and there's no better alternatives despite the abject and embarrassing performances on the field. From the end of last season to now the team has gotten worse in all aspects and the wheels are starting to fall off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A part of the dressing room have lost confidence in Valverde, but Bartomeu won't take any drastic decisions, Valverde will only get sacked if this run of poor results continues.

[tw]1175711337923653632[/tw]

Marshall D Teach

A part of the dressing room have lost confidence in Valverde, but Bartomeu won't take any drastic decisions, Valverde will only get sacked if this run of poor results continues.

[tw]1175711337923653632[/tw]

How long does it need to continue? Hopefully he's gone before he makes us crash out of the group stages.

Andrew M

It's going to be a hard season to endure. It's incredible how the energy of a team and club can change in 10 years. Financially we look better than ever but there's nothing on the pitch to be excited about.

Devils

Fans of Valverde The Terrorist saying that we have no chance of crashing out of the group stage...lmao.

Inter and Dortmund are superior to us as it stands. We were lucky not to concede 3-4 goals this past week.

I think we are more likely to crash out than progress.

raskolnikov

Fans really need to push for his resignation. Boring, painfull to watch and bad results beside the b2b cl humiliations...
How long till even Barto feel the need to fire his yes man.

gasgas

Coach: Favre

.....................mats
Kimmich..Todibo...Konate....Guerreiro
...Havertz....de jong...arthur
Sancho......messi.....fati

Andrew M

Fans of Valverde The Terrorist saying that we have no chance of crashing out of the group stage...lmao.

Inter and Dortmund are superior to us as it stands. We were lucky not to concede 3-4 goals this past week.

I think we are more likely to crash out than progress.

I'm not a Valverde fan but I think we'll get out the group. Not because of Valverde's merits, however. When Messi is back properly

jairzinho

There’s too much emotions and feelings clouding the decision making process and judgement at the club. That’s one of the reasons we’re soo bad.

‘A 4-0 loss isn’t bad, he’s such a nice humble guy let’s keep him. 2 shots on target in 90 minutes?, 0 wins away from home?, Wait the seniors like him. We can’t fire him. There’s no better alternatives right now.’

Thts what happens when you put emotions before logic and reason. The board just needs to be brutal and fire this clown, that’s it.

JohnN

Take all sporting reasons out of the equation and still this team will die with Valverde as the coach.
The environment is toxic. He can give nothing more.
If he is not gone by October, the season is done.

Andrew M

There’s too much emotions and feelings clouding the decision making process and judgement at the club. That’s one of the reasons we’re soo bad.

‘A 4-0 loss isn’t bad, he’s such a nice humble guy let’s keep him. 2 shots on target in 90 minutes?, 0 wins away from home?, Wait the seniors like him. We can’t fire him. There’s no better alternatives right now.’

Thts what happens when you put emotions before logic and reason. The board just needs to be brutal and fire this clown, that’s it.

No actually it's the opposite.

Home of Barca Fans