Ernesto Valverde

xXKonan

Does the squad still have some questionable problems? sure but the idea that the squad as a whole is terrible is just pure nonsense.

He rigged this team to be so dependant on Messi that he cannot even create an environment where the team can succeed without him. Messi not being there hurts no doubt, but there's no reason why this team cannot function without him.

Even when we have Messi the team still plays like shit, and it feels like we are sucking the life out of all the players in the process.

Marshall D Teach

Even opposition fans can see now that he's a terrible coach. The only ones who are still blind to reality are Bartomeu, r/barca and the Valverde fanboy brigade here.

He'll be a meme like Moyes soon.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I truly wonder if Valverde is retarded or lacking any sense of self-awareness. How can he not realize we are playing some of the most boring, uninspiring and just plain SHIT football, if not THE? How come he doesn't see that? How come he is fine with shit?

Losing is one thing but creating almost no chances and being this chaotic and not pleasing to the eye, how can any manager not see that?

I'd ask Bartomeu the same question. How can they not see it, it is so apparent, so blatant, so out in the open.

xXKonan

Everyone has hammered his weaknesses for ages now and one of the biggest ones is he never learns.

I also have to wonder if he watches or analyses any video of the matches we play. If what we have seen for the past couple years of how this team plays the answer I believe is no or at least he appears to be skimming through the videos to quickly and not take in to account the massive errors in the game and focuses too much on that we won and there's nothing really to look at.

Emery is notorious for making players spend hours watching footage to point out what they did right and wrong.

Neymessi

I truly wonder if Valverde is retarded or lacking any sense of self-awareness. How can he not realize we are playing some of the most boring, uninspiring and just plain SHIT football, if not THE? How come he doesn't see that? How come he is fine with shit?

Losing is one thing but creating almost no chances and being this chaotic and not pleasing to the eye, how can any manager not see that?

I'd ask Bartomeu the same question. How can they not see it, it is so apparent, so blatant, so out in the open.

We won 2 league titles back to back dude, that means he is a doing fine.

Marshall D Teach

Can we once and for all dispel this notion that Rome and Anfield were flukes or one-offs? They weren't, they were the culmination of all of Valverde's mistakes, failures and shortcomings. They exposed Valverde for the fraud he really is.

The cult of Valverde have done their best to downplay those utter disasters.

Last edited:

clemente

Barto fucked some underage and this weasel knows it, that's the only way it's possible that he is getting paid 27mil a year when he can't even set up a 900mil squad to play watchable football.

George_Costanza

We won 2 league titles back to back dude, that means he is a doing fine.

giphy.gif

Neymessi

What's there to laugh? Even under pep we couldn't do it 2 times straight in 11 and 12.

Even in 2011 and 2009, our greatest periods, we lost more matches in the league than we did last season.

Not to mention what a much better team we had back then than we have now. (*Inner bbz intensifies*)

Raketa10

If Neymar won't be signed this team will be pretty much the same as it was last year only now with Griezmann playing in the wrong position instead of Coutinho. Valverde won't be able to find place for Griezmann and he will put him on LW. De Jong will stagnate for entire year under this clown and so will Dembele, Arthur will be a sub and Alena and Puig will be forgotten. Firpo will get Semedo treatment and Todibo won't be given a chance. In majority of games Raki and Busi will start. None of our B players will be promoted. Messi, Suarez, Alba, Pique, Busi and Raki are one year older and Valverde didn't improve any of our youngsters so brace yourselves guys, another season under Valverde is coming.

pepi

It will be very beneficial for Bartomeu and his clique to open this forum just for a minute. Im so tired, man ....its so depressing.

Home of Barca Fans