Ernesto Valverde

Sailor Mars

More reports coming out today that Pep is unhappy in Manchester.

His wife has been living back in Spain for awhile now too. It's his 4th season there, right about when he'd had it in Germany as well.

I'd love us to bring him home but I'm adamant Pep would only work here again if there wasn't a single player he's worked with before - including Messi.

He left because he didn't fancy doing a clear out 2.0 like he did with Dinho and Eto'o.

It's a nice thought though, especially if he brought Bernardo and Laporte along as well.

Even if Pep want to come back with a completely new squad, I do not think he is a fan of this board. Pep won't even consider coming back if anyone from the Rosell/Barto faction wins the presidency in 2021.

raskolnikov

His wife has been living back in Spain for awhile now too. It's his 4th season there, right about when he'd had it in Germany as well.

I'd love us to bring him home but I'm adamant Pep would only work here again if there wasn't a single player he's worked with before - including Messi.

He left because he didn't fancy doing a clear out 2.0 like he did with Dinho and Eto'o.

It's a nice thought though, especially if he brought Bernardo and Laporte along as well.
Put Pep in front of current team and we are suddenly cl contenders.
I would definitly want him back but it wont happen before 2021 no matter what and even then its unlikely.

I still have some slight hope Ernie doesnt make it till christmas.
We have 2 blocks of 3 matches before that: leganes (a), dortmund (h) and Atletico (a) first then later a second block after a home mallorca match that goes like this: Inter (a), Anoeta (a) and Madrid (h).

Either could be the final straw and his waterloo.
I dont think Koeman is the answer either.
Bring in Setien, That River plate manager or even paco jemez for all I care at this point. Just no more bad ernie football along with the countles humiliations and wasted Messi years.
Just some attacking decent

KingLeo10

I'm not giving up Messi for Guardiola. Rest of the seniors, sell them all.

Vilarrubi

Let’s hope he comes back to Barca if Liverpool wins the league, because he’s fed up of the weather and VAR.

serghei

Pep is not possible guys. Besides, moving form Valverde to Pep is like going from Renault Megane to Rolls Royce Phantom. We would need a year to adjust to things not being so shit.

KingLeo10

Pep is not possible guys. Besides, moving form Valverde to Pep is like going from Renault Megane to Rolls Royce Phantom. We would need a year to adjust to things not being so shit.

You overestimate us.

This is Barca under Valverde.

auto-rickshaw-bajaj-tuktuk-3d-model-max-bip-obj-mtl-3ds-c4d-lwo-lw-lws-ma-mb.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

Ernesto Valverde has given his players three days off. The next training session will take place on Monday. [@DavidIbanez5]

They should mention when they have practise because they happen less frequently than days off. Easier.

Barca way, Club DeAmigos..

We must be the least professional elite football club in the world. The whole culture is rotten.

Messigician

Todibo has lost the support of Ernersto Valverde according to various reports.

Md reports that Ernesto Valverde prefers Barcelona B's Ronald Araujo over Jean-Clair Todibo. [md]

Home of Barca Fans