Page 226 of 341 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5106

Thread: Retardo

It is not wrong to try comparing Barca to the best team in the world in term of performance & ease to secure wins against small teams and getting the upper hand against big teams.

In that case it's Liverpool.

Can RM win it ? yes for sure and we all saw how Zidane managed to find his way in difficult situation without any superb play style !

Man City ? i don't see them wining the CL unless some huge luck happens to them or Guardiola spending another 1.5 billion dollars to try and mimic what he had once at Barcelona with Messi & Xavi/Iniesta.

But the most important thing is : how to get the max from this squad, which any previously mentioned Manager will swap their teams for anytime !!

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    BBZ trying to pass off return to the basics (aka his beloved Rakitic starting) as the reason behind the Dortmund, Atletico, and Mallorca wins rather than Messi being on fire.

The absolute state of this is kinda revolting, tbh.

If you think EV or Rakitic or Busquets had more than a 10% say in our recent results, you are deluded and you will be eating crow once again (or doing mental gymnastics in your case) come April/May. Because even a Messi who scored 12 goals in 10 CL games last season (including 2 v Liverpool) wasn't able to save us from humiliation. It WILL happen again.

We saw this a number of times before.

The team goes through a patch where it looks like a real functioning team with players like Roberto, Suarez, Rakitic, Busi, Etc looking in good shape, only for the purple patch to end and the team goes back to making Mid-table teams look good and we squeeze out due to heroics.

I wouldn't even be shocked if we end up pummeling Real and with a display like the 5-1, a year ago then sadly going right back to shit again. I want to be positive but I've seen this act to many times in the past two seasons to have high hopes of good performance consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    We saw this a number of times before.

The team goes through a patch where it looks like a real functioning team with players like Roberto, Suarez, Rakitic, Busi, Etc looking in good shape, only for the purple patch to end and the team goes back to making Mid-table teams look good and we squeeze out due to heroics.

I wouldn't even be shocked if we end up pummeling Real and with a display like the 5-1, a year ago then sadly going right back to shit again. I want to be positive but I've seen this act to many times in the past two seasons to have high hopes of good performance consistency.

+1

I mean , it's great that Barca played amazing yesterday , as a Barca fan that's what you want to see , amazing football but it was against a low tier team and in the same time Messi was just being Messi. If Messi has an off day vs a top team and the moron starts Rakitic-Busquets we get humiliated.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

There are always these false dawns with Shitverde. I'm predicting Inter will pummel us in Tuesdays game.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    There are always these false dawns with Shitverde. I'm predicting Inter will pummel us in Tuesdays game.
    Nah Valverde's pretty good at getting results in meaningless games. The knockout games that actually matter will be the ones where we get pummeled.
    Zehahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall D Teach View Post
    Nah Valverde's pretty good at getting results in meaningless games. The knockout games that actually matter will be the ones where we get pummeled.
    I would put blame on weak mentality of our players but I guess you could say it's coaches job to make players confident etc and bumped up. Valverde looks like a boring dude.

Are fans deepthroating his dick again? This is why I always hope we get trashed, I can't stand how short sport fans memories are. This guy is barely a segunda level manager, the fact that he has learned literally nothing in last 3 years, shows that he will forever stay a segunda level manager.

Valverde Cultist
    1 game away from going undefeated for an entire season.

Only 2 defeats in the champions league in 3 years.

Seems to have learnt from his mistakes, why doubt the treble is coming?

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    1 game away from going undefeated for an entire season.

Seems to have learnt from his mistakes, why doubt the treble is coming?
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    Are fans deepthroating his dick again? This is why I always hope we get trashed, I can't stand how short sport fans memories are. This guy is barely a segunda level manager, the fact that he has learned literally nothing in last 3 years, shows that he will forever stay a segunda level manager.
    Show some respect, he's a Europa League level

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Show some respect, he's a Europa League level
    Europa League managers have tactics

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post

That's the equivalent of going on 2 amazing dates but finishing both with your **** in your hand at the end of the night.

But of course, that is what EV fans qualify as "winning".

Color me unsurprised, dawg.

Forum de Amigos - Stupid post prevention squad (SPPS)
    We concieded 2 against Mallorca... At home. While we sem to be clicking in attacking phase lately, our defense is still utter shite. Actually it's the worst it has been in Ernie's tenure. And the defense is what wins you away KO matches in CL, especially with our mind block...

Also there is a tendency we have that we are unable to play on a good level in the first 10 minutes. Our opponents in most matches produce 2 scoring chances in this time... A good opponent will punish us.
    The suffering is over.

Onwards and forwards.

I mean nothing has changed.

The changes are FDJ is in and Griezmann is as well. But even those two won't save the fact we have two dodgy similar CB's, Busi-Rakitic disaster pairing and a pair of Fullbacks who will probably shit themselves again in Roberto and Alba.

Suarez will go back to not being able to hit a barn door and having a coach who is about has involved as an introvert kid in a group project. I want to be wrong but every fucking year the past two years has been the same fucking story.

We somehow get a good patch going only to regress back into the shit show we see on a daily basis. This is why Local Journalists and other Journalists need to wait and see the big picture before proclaiming that everything is fine.
    Last edited by xXKonan; 10th December 2019 at 05:18 PM.