Ernesto Valverde

Kul_z

[tw]1193922259355865088[/tw]

Hopefully this will provide some much needed perspective to the muppets calling Valverde a terrorist. Why would EV help De Jong? Does Frenkie have his nudes?

Valverde is multitudes greater of a human being and football intellectual than any of you cretins will ever be. Players love him, the board loves him, the media loves him. He is on the verge of a winning 3 consecutive Liga titles.

That is historic, but please continue holding your petty grudges against him based on two matches where mentally exhausted, physically drained players bottled it. Still waiting for the evidence Valverde parked the bus in any of those matches or instances where the defensive structure of the team itself caused us to concede. A half fit, out of form Dembele in Rome and a half fit, out of form Arthur in Anfield would have changed nothing.

No surprise either that you lot continue to make excuses for Pep's continual humiliations at Anfield with a better, younger, less jaded squad. "BUT MUH DEFENSE, REFEREES AND BAD LUCK!" Many of those same factors are what cost us, but for some reason Pep's embarrassments get written off using any of a million pathetic excuses under the sun and I am told "Pep did not deserve those results." That has been the excuse for all his failures throughout his career and Valverde on the other hand gets blamed fully for any and everything, even if the bloke had nothing to do with it. And no, I am not suggesting Valverde and Pep are equals, I simply ask for a bit of fecking consistency.

Your wife left you? Blame the terrorist Valverde.
Your dog died? Blame the terrorist Valverde.
You're a failure in life? Blame the terrorist Valverde.

This is beyond fanatical and I urge many of you to seek out professional help before it's too late.

Lmaoo hahaha

You are deluded or paid, shitting on messi and backing valverde. Double agent confirmed

Potroh

This is beyond fanatical and I urge many of you to seek out professional help before it's too late.

Sure. All who sort of realized what a bad coach Valverde was, need "professional help", whereas the remaining few - like yourself - who probably understand NOT a BIT of the game itself, are the warriors.
Warriors, who don't just sacrifice their sanity on the altar of the great cucumber-faced coach with the two million bucks per month salary (especially during the international brakes when he does nothing).
The great sacrifice is taking shape man, regardless if those league titles were not won but actually lost by the competitors.

THE MYTH is on the truck and soon there will be gospels telling the stories of the great man, who SAVED Frenkie De Jong from the brutal hordes from the airport.
Maybe he didn't just save the young Jong, but he did cast out demons from his body.
Perhaps he is capable of walking on water, maybe able to resurrect dead sportsmen, but these unintelligent and idiotic hordes, here and elsewhere, just don't recognize him being the savior.

The great man was a rather bad footballer, not the worst, just bad. Ah, he played one single NT game as a substitute and played in Barca 22 times, the quarter of what poor Andre Gomes did.
Sorry, I forgot about that.
His later carrier is even filled with more success, great 6th and 8th positions and sorry again but he won the great Supercopa de España, where players usually play with considerable excess weight after their illuminated holidays, so he the greatest of the great.

This great savior knows nothing about attacking football, but it doesn't matter. Messi is there.
This great savior knows nothing about defense, but it doesn't matter. He plays a midfielder as RB, the real RB on the left, Umtiti on the right, not because he has a vision of an amobea but because he is CREATIVE!
This great savior only knows he needs at least one midfielder, who runs a lot but rarely does anything else, but it doesn't matter.
This great savior plays FDJ on the right, Arthur on the left, but it doesn't matter. He better knows.
This great savior more or less fucked up ALL young talent that joined, but it doesn't matter.
This great savior more or less fucked up both Countinho and Griezmann who joined, but it doesn't matter.

The great savior has thorough tactical knowledge, and knows how to instruct to hold on to a 1:0 lead, a typical Barca thing after the numerous 7 and 8 goals having been easily scored away.

Yes, you are right. I am fanatical. You just caught me on.
Will search for professional help the soonest, just as you suggested, but I'm in such a bad mental condition right now, that I request you to provide me the name and address of a similarly great savior, who could help me to see all the things in great Ernesto, because despite my best efforts I can see nothing else but lack of talent and disgusting mediocrity wherever I try to look.

If I don't look at Valverde, all I can see is the BAD PLAYERS, who cannot reach his heights, creativity, and they just play a dull and unwatchable football on their own.
But make no mistake about it: he will be sacked sooner or later and then I'll be just very curious to see which will be the next LaLiga team that he will ruin.

Devils

[tw]1193946568535289856[/tw]

source.gif

Terrorists not allowed in.

Devils

Of course Valverde wasn't there.

Imagine being a room and having the guy who let Roma and Ainfield happen lecture you on how to manage teams and implement football tactics.

That shit would be like getting Elizabeth Holmes to give a lecture on how to cure heart disease, dawg.

5c8c024ef73f5c5a2f7ca262

Tackle

What are the likes of Emery, Tuchel and Sarri doing at an UEFA Elite Coaches Forum?

Valverde has already been there and done that.

uefa-elite-club-coaches-forum-in-nyon-switzerland-shutterstock-editorial-9033463ac.jpg

serghei

He has been there before

Of course. He was there until he spoke for the first time and then they decided to not call him anymore. :lol:

If he is called again he could try to convince everyone how fitness level is not so important for an elite team and how you have to run less than the opponent to have more chances to win.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

What are the likes of Emery, Tuchel and Sarri doing at an UEFA Elite Coaches Forum?

Valverde has already been there and done that.

uefa-elite-club-coaches-forum-in-nyon-switzerland-shutterstock-editorial-9033463ac.jpg

must have been before roma happened.

what we know for sure is no one considers this fraud elite after anfield.

Messigician

Bizzare article but was interesting all the same lmao

📻 [SER🥈] | Valverde rescued De Jong from Barcelona's airport after the independence protests on October 14th

🔶 On that day, images of Rakitic trying to leave the area by foot on the side of a highway went viral

🔷 De Jong and Valverde were also affected, but the Barça coach, aided by a Barça security employee, was able to leave on a motorcycle camouflaged behind an ambulance

🔶 He arrived late, but made an appearance in the culé training session

🔷 Hours later, Valverde returned to the airport to look for his wife and also helped De Jong, who had been locked up at the airport for many hours and could not attend training

Messigician

According to reports he'll be offered a contract extension if he meets objectives this season.

Guess we will wait and see at end of the season how he does.

Home of Barca Fans