Ernesto Valverde

Messigician

Time for a new thread as the old one has run it's course. Let's hope for a good season and no champions league embarrassments.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

With a squad this good a 3rd embarrassment seems unlikely but if one man can make it happen it's Ernesto Valverde.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

WORST Barcelona coach in the last 20 years.

Absolutelly shockening that a coach so LOW is going into his 3rd year as a Barca coach.

Day he will leave will be the day Barca will rise from it's ashes dawg. I hope my future children will be able to witness that day.

Pathetic coach , can't do ANYTHING right.

SMH.

Messigician

One thing I want improved is his for him to stop his constant squatting. Even opposition fans like at United have picked up on it, makes him look really nervous like he's been paid to choose the lineups and look like he's shitting on the pitch for 90 minutes

Xaviniesta

One thing I want improved is his for him to stop his constant squatting. Even opposition fans like at United have picked up on it, makes him look really nervous like he's been paid to choose the lineups and look like he's shitting on the pitch for 90 minutes

giphy.gif

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
WORST Barcelona coach in the last 20 years.

Absolutelly shockening that a coach so LOW is going into his 3rd year as a Barca coach.

Day he will leave will be the day Barca will rise from it's ashes dawg. I hope my future children will be able to witness that day.

Pathetic coach , can't do ANYTHING right.

SMH.

Won the league twice, back to back in his first two seasons. Won one Copa and runner up the next year. You're pathetic if you think he's a bad coach. The players let him down in the CL, not him. Grow up.

CatalinR10

Won the league twice, back to back in his first two seasons. Won one Copa and runner up the next year. You're pathetic if you think he's a bad coach. The players let him down in the CL, not him. Grow up.

it's absolutelly mind blowing to me that there are actually defenders of this top tier fraud.

SMH ,maybe if Messi didn't go insane mode in the liga last 2 seasons , maybe this clown would have been long gone.

Home of Barca Fans