Ernesto Valverde

Tackle

- imagine being Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit )

- imagine starting the season like shit

- imagine being on 8th place or whatever after 4 rounds

- imagine Atletico being in front of you by 5 points already

- imagine thinking that this fucker's ( disgusting piece of shit ) time at the club is over

- imagine fast forwarding a couple of weeks seeing Barca on the first place with 1 point ahead of RM and 3 ahead of Atletico.

- imagine.

I actually have no words , absolutely sickening how lucky this disgusting piece of shit is.

Imagine gassing up Atleti and Real like they were any real threats to us in the league all throughout the summer, fear mongering, speaking as if we would be lucky to make the top 4 this season and still having to watch us sit at the top of the table 9 matches into the season despite a historically rough start and an injury crisis along the way.

Cry some more mate. We're winning the league whether you like it or not.

I was told Jovic, Mendy, Militao and Hazard would put our old, finished team to the sword! Don't forget the return of the mighty Zidane as well. Atletico gutted their entire squad in the summer, but BarcaForum said it didn't matter. Felix is a god and Simeone can turn water into wine!

"Oh, no! We got Dortmund and Inter Milan in the group stages! That devil Valverde is going to make us crash out in the group stage!" "Better to lose now than in the semi-finals!" Most teams don't win the CL. Keep predicting a loss in the knockout stage and you will eventually be proven right in most seasons. That is the inevitable outcome for all but one team in the CL. Yes, even the great Pep and Klopp are more likely to be defeated in the competition than win it.

Pathetic. Never seen such a cowardly, miserable bunch of fans in my life.

I always want the club to win, but a CL win this season would be a bit sweeter than usual given the behaviour of certain fans.

CatalinR10

Imagine gassing up Atleti and Real like they were any real threats to us in the league all throughout the summer, fear mongering, speaking as if we would be lucky to make the top 4 this season and still having to watch us sit at the top of the table 9 matches into the season despite a historically rough start and an injury crisis along the way.

I was told Jovic, Mendy, Militao and Hazard would put our old, finished team to the sword! Don't forget the return of the mighty Zidane as well. Atletico gutted their entire squad in the summer, but BarcaForum said it didn't matter. Felix is a god and Simeone can turn water into wine!

"Oh, no! We got Dortmund and Inter Milan in the group stages! That devil Valverde is going to make us crash out in the group stage!" "Better to lose now than in the semi-finals!" Most teams don't win the CL. Keep predicting a loss in the knockout stage and you will eventually be proven right in most seasons. That is the inevitable outcome for all but one team in the CL. Yes, even the great Pep and Klopp are more likely to be defeated in the competition than win it.

I always want the club to win, but a CL win this season would be a bit sweeter than usual given the behaviour of certain fans.

bruuuuuh dawg why you wasting 5 minutes to write a reply to a guy who said we'll casually walk this year to the la liga title and get 1st place in the CL groups easily.

Yeah , I'll definitely cry myself to sleep every night that the club that i support for 16-17 years now is winning la liga. U for real cuuuhhh?

Stop being so triggered whenever someone says the truth about valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) .

What's up with the pathetic miserable bunch of fans part ? Don't you have to go any minute now to the Dembele thread and wish death upon him or something like that cuuuhhh ?

Fo' real dawg this shit's crazy.

Skeet skeet bang bang.

Tackle

bruuuuuh dawg why you wasting 5 minutes to write a reply to a guy who said we'll casually walk this year to the la liga title and get 1st place in the CL groups easily.

Yeah , I'll definitely cry myself to sleep every night that the club that i support for 16-17 years now is winning la liga. U for real cuuuhhh?

Stop being so triggered whenever someone says the truth about valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) .

What's up with the pathetic miserable bunch of fans part ? Don't you have to go any minute now to the Dembele thread and wish death upon him or something like that cuuuhhh ?

Fo' real dawg this shit's crazy.

Skeet skeet bang bang.

:lol:

And the unravelling begins.

Find one post of mine where I wish death on any player.

Just one.

I dare you.

I also advise you stop pretending to be a thug on the internet. No you are not cool you twat, it makes you look more insecure than anything else.

pepi

EV will have to make some good calls to win the CL. We can win it without the coach being a mastermind, due to the talent in the squad and multiple match winners we have, but the manager still needs to play a part for that to happen.

We didn't win the CL because of Lucho, but he played a part too. Even if we blew teams apart with MSN firing on full cillinders those 6 months.

We were firing in full cylinders because we were in perfect shape thanks of Lucho. Valverde is the next Tata Martino in this regard. No CL this season.

MTL_Barca

Well, yes but the meltdown could have happened in the final instead. Perhaps it would have been even more painful.
Look at PSG, they were 200% better than Spurs, then conceded two lucky goals in injury-time.

Of course, the season before it even happened vs Roma of all teams. But i'd still rather face Spurs again in a CL final than any big team so that's why i think it would've been "easy"...as far as that is possible of course, because it's still a CL final.

It doesn't matter now but last season was a big missed opportunity. This season could very well be similar though, if some things go right Valverde can win the CL. Never forget that Di Matteo is a CL winner :lol:

Last edited:

Richard.H

I think Lucho is highly underrated. He rotated the team a lot and while tactically he wasn't very sound, he placed high priority on training sessions. He also had a strong and positive personality which I'm sure helps the morale of the team.

I don't think EV has any of the above qualities.

CatalinR10

:lol:

And the unravelling begins.

Find one post of mine where I wish death on any player.

Just one.

I dare you.

I also advise you stop pretending to be a thug on the internet. No you are not cool you twat, it makes you look more insecure than anything else.

What's up with it, vanilla face?

Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our black asses for the night. So, bang bang, skeet skeet.

Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

Marshall D Teach

Imagine thinking a league title against RM and ATM in their current state makes up for two consecutive historic humiliations in the CL :lol:

Imagine seeing Valverde fail spectacularly in the CL for two seasons in a row and thinking he has a chance in it now because things will be different this time I swear! :lol:

Valverde is an objectively terrible coach whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

serghei

I think Lucho is highly underrated. He rotated the team a lot and while tactically he wasn't very sound, he placed high priority on training sessions. He also had a strong and positive personality which I'm sure helps the morale of the team.

I don't think EV has any of the above qualities.

Yes, I agree. Tactically he wasn't the best and that was obvious in his 3rd season, but he had many of the other required qualities and that's why he is a treble winner. He even gave plenty of minutes to Masia players with limited potential like Sandro and Munir and tried to fix the midfield, seeing that the midfield was the main problem.

He was the only manager post Pep that was good for the job.

Andresito

Staff member
Lucho and Zidane are the same type of managers. Results are either very good or very bad. Put these guys at Liverpool, City or Atletico and these teams will be fighting for CL spots.

They can't develop anything on their own, they are tactically very limited with motivation being their only good quality. You don't rebuild teams with managers like that.

Messigician

Lucho and Zidane are the same type of managers. Results are either very good or very bad. Put these guys at Liverpool, City or Atletico and these teams will be fighting for CL spots.

They can't develop anything on their own, they are tactically very limited with motivation being their only good quality. You don't rebuild teams with managers like that.

Valverde and motivating don't belong in the same sentence.

Messigician

👨*💼 Ronald Koeman, the Dutch NT's manager, is allowed to leave the NT for a special clause that only applies to one club: FC Barcelona.

✈️ If Valverde leaves this summer, Koeman could take over — he really wants to coach Barça, as confirmed by the @KNVB's director.

🇳🇱 Although the NT want to keep Koeman until the World Cup in Qatar in 2022, an agreement has been reached between Koeman and the @KNVB, allowing him to leave to join Barça whenever, should the opportunity present itself.

ℹ️ All the above was confirmed by the @KNVB's director, Nico-Jan Hoogema, on Fox Sports, and was published — and presumably recorded — today. Thanks to @TheEuropeanLad for picking up on the quotes!

Home of Barca Fans