Ernesto Valverde

pepi

-Roberto will no longer be playing RB and will be moved to midfield (probably indicating that Rakitic is finished)

It's almost hard to conceive hearing these statements from this fool.

Wont believe it till i see it .

God Serena

Managed to force myself awake at 5:30 AM to see the game. Then I realized Oriol was at RB and I just went back to sleep. Valverde staying sent me into a full-time football depression that has made me dread watching us play due to the blatant incompetence shown by this man and just when I was starting to crawl out of it, this is what I see.

This is my last year of University and it's going to be marred by another nightmare of a season under Valverde's illogical football. Exciting.

serghei

I've just seen the 2nd goal of Chelsea and it perfectly illustrates the multiple areas where Valverde is an inadequate manager for us, as well as the game IQ limitation of some other players. Before the Valverde supporters jump that this is only preseason, these are the same issues that have been happening before, against the bigger teams. This may be just a friendly, but Chelsea is still a more quality side than 75% or more of the teams we face in La Liga.

Also, in the absence of some of the superstars that we have and Chelsea doesn't, which would have won us this game had it been an important official match, one may see just how limited of a manager Valverde is more clearly.

Last edited:

Givenchy

it's truly staggering how this board are willing to blow money we don't even have on world class players whilst allowing this Mr Bean type character to carry on managi-sorry i mean DESTROYING them

Devils

The biggest irony is that the players who have not played under EV: Griezmann, FDJ and Puig were the standout players.

Meanwhile basically every first team player who has previously played under EV looked stagnated and out of form.

EV effect in full force.

Donatello

The biggest irony is that the players who have not played under EV: Griezmann, FDJ and Puig were the standout players.

Meanwhile basically every first team player who has previously played under EV looked stagnated and out of form.

EV effect in full force.

Wait till they also get zombified.

Marshall D Teach

Pipe down.

One doomsday prediction after another.

At this point it's rather clear you would love nothing more than to see the club fail just so you can peddle your own petty agenda. Unfortunately you aren't the only one espousing such wretched views. A large contingent of this cowardly, plastic fanbase hate Valverde more than they love the club and want him out by any means possible.

Take a gander at the last few pages of this thread and you will quickly see the derangement has gone off the rails and certain posters are secretly praying for the club to implode this season so they can simply say "I told you so."

What a sad state.

Valverde being fired is what’s best for the club. The ones who want the club to fail are the Valverde fanboys, who clearly love Valverde more than the club. No one else gives a shit about saying "I told you so," we want this moron out because he has shown time and time again that he's a terrible coach and the club deserves better.

This cowardly moron should have been fired before he even got on the plane back from Rome. He gets another season and what do you know, doesn’t learn a thing, exact same mistakes all over again and another historic humiliation in Europe. There is literally no justification for keeping him. He needs to go before he can do any more damage.

The only derangement here is from Valverde’s fanboys who continue to defend the indefensible. Never have I seen such rabid fanboyism for such a shitty coach.

Last edited:

Kohe321

We've had a good transfer window (so far) and signed some very interesting new players, and yet I feel very little excitement for the upcoming season. And the reason is simple: This clown is somehow still in charge.

EV is more than just a bad coach. There's many of those, and that's bad enough. What's worse is that his football is boring as shit and completely lacks identity.

kattanib

The sad part is that we actually have a very good team but hell he doesn’t have the balls to promote Puig.

Having De Jong as a starter and pushing for two of the three: Arthur Busquets and Coutinho as midfielders with Puig as a sub from time to time is the way to go

Home of Barca Fans