Ernesto Valverde

abbbs97

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] , I'm curious, which manager do you think should replace Valverde?

I actually think Setien would be a great choice. He understands Cruyff philosophy and his Betis side played lovely football even though they finished 10th last season.

Givenchy

did this fucking cunt really give the players a holiday?! :lol:

it just gets more and more hilarious. seriously, is this guy helping Barto and co money launder using his ridiculous wages or something? this isn't incompetence anymore, its shady as hell. I cant think of 1 reason to keep him on, not 1 reason. oppo fans, our own fans, even the commentators (who were very pro-Valverde harping on about league titles) are wondering WTF this cuck is doing managing Barca

David Moyes who barely even speaks spanish would be a better manager than this fraud

abbbs97

did this fucking cunt really give the players a holiday?! :lol:

it just gets more and more hilarious. seriously, is this guy helping Barto and co money launder using his ridiculous wages or something? this isn't incompetence anymore, its shady as hell. I cant think of 1 reason to keep him on, not 1 reason. oppo fans, our own fans, even the commentators (who were very pro-Valverde harping on about league titles) are wondering WTF this cuck is doing managing Barca

David Moyes who barely even speaks spanish would be a better manager than this fraud

I genuinely think theres something shady about keeping this fraud too. Why did Barto (and remember, most of the Barca board wanted him out hence the leak of his false departure) insist on keeping him? I think theres something more to this. Barto wants the UCL for his 'legacy' but he surely knows we wont win one under EV. So why keep him? Theres something shady for sure when Pep fucking Segura wanted him out but Barto stopped this.

If we get City in Cl we will see the hattrick of humiliation. Do you know what is even worse than getting a humilation ? That Valverde will still be our coach as the old players like him.

Richard.H

If we get City in Cl we will see the hattrick of humiliation. Do you know what is even worse than getting a humilation ? That Valverde will still be our coach as the old players like him.

At this point the faster he's gone the better. I don't care if we have to lose the next 3-4 la liga games, we need to accelerate his departure. There's no way we are winning a CL under this fraud.

I am also confused how the senior players and Barto are protecting him so much. Are the players scared they may have to do sprints and 15 km of runs under a new coach?

I genuinely think theres something shady about keeping this fraud too. Why did Barto (and remember, most of the Barca board wanted him out hence the leak of his false departure) insist on keeping him? I think theres something more to this. Barto wants the UCL for his 'legacy' but he surely knows we wont win one under EV. So why keep him? Theres something shady for sure when Pep fucking Segura wanted him out but Barto stopped this.

I think Pique, Messi, Busquets, so the legends of our club want Valverde and Barto doesnt want to annoy them. Thats why he keep him.

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] , I'm curious, which manager do you think should replace Valverde?

I actually think Setien would be a great choice. He understands Cruyff philosophy and his Betis side played lovely football even though they finished 10th last season.

I would never hire a coach from Betis.
Who is quite old btw.

If you want to be adventurous, I would hire a coach from Ajax or let's say Koeman/Van Bommel and hope that it will click, as Rijkaard.
If not, repeat the same after... 1-2 seasons?

The question is: how much are fans willing to wait for titles if a new coach will be bad?

Imagine if a coach would be like Solari?
Or in early 00s, when we fired Van Gaal because he lost a title in the 3rd season and wasn't loved by fans and media, only to hire Rexach, Sera Ferrer and Antic to have 3 bad years in a row.
People will say that I am defending EV, but if we have learned anything in life, it is that every pick could be better, equal or worse than a current option.
If you hire a new coach, things can always turn to even worse, let's say: playing meh and lose La Liga and a CL.

So, 2 questions:
1. whom would you pick, since we have only a few possible names. Remember that each coach needs some time. Yet, Barto and Messi DON'T have time for experiments and new beginnings, for example...
2. and what would you do if we would turn to even worse (even though BF thinks that it is impossible)?
Would you sack a new guy after 3 Months, 6 Months, or wait for 1 season?
Or would you give him 2 seasons?
Rijkaard was 12th after 6 Months.
Lucho was horrible in the first 6 Months of 2014.

So, just calm down and make a plan:
1. what would you do as a president if things would turn awesome?
2. what would you do if things would turn to even worse (and please, don't reply: it can't go worse than this.)

Last edited:
At this point the faster he's gone the better. I don't care if we have to lose the next 3-4 la liga games, we need to accelerate his departure. There's no way we are winning a CL under this fraud.

I think even if we lose the next 4 la liga matches Barca will keep him. Only a trophyless season could survive us but honestly I dont want to see Real/Atletico lifting the La Liga trophy. What a dilemma.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I would never hire a coach from Betis.
Who is quite old btw.

If you want to be adventurous, I would hire a coach from Ajax or let's say Koeman/Van Bommel and hope that it will click, as Rijkaard.
If not, repeat the same after... 1-2 seasons?

The question is: how much are fans willing to wait for titles if a new coach will be bad?

I personally just came to the conclusion that this core will never win a Cl anymore , because I dont think its even possible to bounce back from 2 massive bottle jobs. So I honestly don't mind going trophyless for the coming 3 years as longs as the club is getting rid of most senior players and starts building a team from scratch with a clear plan and philosohpy , which means we will have to wait until 2021 for that and not this garbage that we are seeing now where the board is going full retard and buying one galactico after the other while keeping a massive clown at the helm.

Last edited:

RIZALDINHO

you will think a good manager will make the players go through extra training session after playing rubbish and losing the ist game not give them 3 days off. neymar will be delighted with that he can go to brazil for holidays when ever he wants and he got a good excuse for the trip.nice time for him to come back.

Givenchy

So, 2 questions:
1. whom would you pick, since we have only a few possible names. Remember that each coach needs some time. Yet, Barto and Messi DON'T have time for experiments and new beginnings, for example...
2. and what would you do if we would turn to even worse (even though BF thinks that it is impossible)?
Would you sack a new guy after 3 Months, 6 Months, or wait for 1 season?
Or would you give him 2 seasons?
Rijkaard was 12th after 6 Months.
Lucho was horrible in the first 6 Months of 2014.

So, just calm down and make a plan:
1. what would you do as a president if things would turn awesome?
2. what would you do if things would turn to even worse (and please, don't reply: it can't go worse than this.)

and there i was thinking we are FC Barca not FC Messi. is a ballon d'or for Messi = to a CL now?

sadly, a manager like Klopp, Poch and co (the tier 1s) wouldn't touch this current Barca, its doomed to fail with these entitled seniors. i think any manager coming in now will struggle to not get cucked into bending over for the veterans, we need a reset

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
and there i was thinking we are FC Barca not FC Messi. is a ballon d'or for Messi = to a CL now?

sadly, a manager like Klopp, Poch and co (the tier 1s) wouldn't touch this current Barca, its doomed to fail with these entitled seniors. i think any manager coming in now will struggle to not get cucked into bending over for the veterans, we need a reset

If Erik ten Hag does well again this season and Ajax impress in the CL despite losing de Ligt and de Jong, you'll have several teams looking to hire him next summer.

Better be Barca. I don't care if he doesn't speak Spanish yet. It didn't hinder Rijkaard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm done with always going for the safe option. I'll rather take a punt on someone like Arteta over Setien. Someone that's worked closely with Pep for years now and share his passion and vision, I'm not expecting him to be Pep v2, but if he can implement a good style of play and authority on the squad, that's good enough for me. Also Spanish and was at La Masia for a brief period, and was a captain for his teams.

Home of Barca Fans