Ernesto Valverde

BarcaOG

Banned

youre a fail. in the other EV thread you got exposed for the rat you are, lol, with those posts you made asking for EV's sack.

how can you even post in EV threads after that? you have 0 credibility lol, fail

..just like EV. terrible coach who put us in the terrible situation we're in today

Messigician

youre a fail. in the other EV thread you got exposed for the rat you are, lol, with those posts you made asking for EV's sack.

how can you even post in EV threads after that? you have 0 credibility lol, fail

..just like EV. terrible coach who put us in the terrible situation we're in today

Almost like people are heated after the first day of a loss.

I do not want EV haters posting here do not return to this thread

Blackened

He was a classy guy. Had he been the coach during 2014-2017 I bet Barca had won the CL each year. Good approachable man management skills and a decent tactician. Very similar to say, Ancelotti.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was a classy guy. Had he been the coach during 2014-2017 I bet Barca had won the CL each year. Good approachable man management skills and a decent tactician. Very similar to say, Ancelotti.

He wouldnt have won the CL in 16/17. Our midfield was a distaster during this time and Real Madrid was unplayable in CL. He didnt even won in 18/19 when we were stronger and the oppenents weaker so how he could won it in 16/17 ? :lol:

raedkuwait

how can you say he is better than koeman after only 5 games in the league, and with
koeman trying to get us out of the mess we are cause of this retardo and letting the amigoes
to keep dominating the roster, we where the laughing stock in the CL we got hamulated and
laughed at by ever team in Europe teams where confident that they could turn a 4 goal
or even 6 goal lead with this clown. i would rather us building and not winning any thing
domestically and not getting trashed and laughed at in the CL, and you do know that
we are still in the league.
this loser and his damn smile was a nightmare i am so damn happy he is fucking gone,
one of the worst coaches in barca history. it will be so so hard to get rid of this damn
losing aura that he created for us in Europe.

raedkuwait

mmmmmm you do know that we got trashed by fucking rome 3-0 one of the weakest teams in europe, and while 3-0 down
he froze and made a sub in the 80th min, i hope you do remember that it was fucking gomez that he brought on, while we had
demble and other attackers in the sub, mmmmmmm yup he is a really decent tactician , hhhhhh.
you guys have really short memory, i will never ever forget the feeling for those humiliating loses, my son was crying during
those loses and screaming how could this happen how.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Almost like people are heated after the first day of a loss.

I do not want EV haters posting here do not return to this thread

so people who dont like the issue/player under discussion cant participate? that's one of your dumbest ideas yet, and trust me, there's competition in that department. foremost among them the idea that EV was somehow a 'good' coach, lol. go watch the roma and anfield games and explain to me his master tactics that im apparently missing.

Home of Barca Fans