Ernesto Valverde

xXKonan

Lol, don't even go there. That 2009 team took some big bold decisions from Guardiola that Valverde isn't even capable to fathom let alone have the guts to take them.
Yeah silly me.

Ronaldinho and Deco would still be with the team and probably still be untouchable.

serghei

Yeah silly me.

Ronaldinho and Deco would still be with the team and probably still be untouchable.

Not only them. Zambrotta and Edmilson would've been instant favorites. Just the perfect age for Valverde, 31. Experienced and very ripe. Good defenders, just the way Ernie wants them.

Anyway, better not to think about it... :lol:

Imagine having as many CLs as FC Porto.

Last edited:

Marshall D Teach

The sooner this guy's gone, the better. Hopefully he doesn't last past christmas.

Lol, don't even go there. That 2009 team took some big bold decisions from Guardiola that Valverde isn't even capable to fathom let alone have the guts to take them.

Exactly. No way Valverde would have the guts to even begin to entertain the idea of benching Ronaldinho :lol:

Dude probably wouldn't even have let Messi into the starting XI.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

As long as this cancerous manager, board members, senior players are gone, I am fine with two or three trophyless seasons. This dumb club needs a complete overhaul. Maybe they need to be relegated to Segunda A or sth to finally realize nothing is going right at this club. I just feel bad for our new players and la masia kids.

Devils

Teams we will be behind after the end of this season:

City
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Juve
Madrid
Atletico
Bayern

I promise you.

Marshall D Teach

Even his results are insanely overrated. Winning La Liga these past two seasons with RM and ATM as bad as they were is an expectation, not some great achievement. Last season he got the same points total as Tata fucking Martino. League master indeed :worthy: :lol:

And of course, let's not forget about his amazing results against Roma and Liverpool.

BusiTheKing

It's ridiculous how many players have regressed under Valverde and how few players have improved. Coutinho, Semedo, Dembele and Arthur have all had downward curves since coming to the club. I wouldn't be surprised to see Frenkie and Griezmann, both top 10 in the world in their positions, looking like average joes in this team.

ebc_99

Teams we will be behind after the end of this season:

City
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Juve
Madrid
Atletico
Bayern

I promise you.

Only Liverpool and City are better right now, fans of all those other teams would love to have our problems so lets not go overboard.

I still expect to win La liga and have a shot at the Champions League, We are not to far of the top 2 even with a shit coach.

Raketa10

It's ridiculous how many players have regressed under Valverde and how few players have improved. Coutinho, Semedo, Dembele and Arthur have all had downward curves since coming to the club. I wouldn't be surprised to see Frenkie and Griezmann, both top 10 in the world in their positions, looking like average joes in this team.

Who improved? To be fair I can't think of any single player who improved under this idiot.

Only Liverpool and City are better right now, fans of all those other teams would love to have our problems so lets not go overboard.

I still expect to win La liga and have a shot at the Champions League, We are not to far of the top 2 even with a shit coach.

Liverpool is definitely not better but they have Tier 1 manager so there is the difference.

Last edited:

jamrock

To the people who says our squad/players are shit

Who are the teams that have much better players than us? I can think of 2/3 at most.

We have one of the 5 best sqauds in Europe, shouldn't a competent manager through his skills & talent be able to have a squad like that complete at the highest level?.

When I look at Liverpool vs Barca

Back like it's probably 3 to 2 in Liverpool's favor.

Midfield only fabinho is better than anyone in Barca's midfield, they have freaking milner & Henderson in there midfield for Jesus sake, But what they do have is a manager that plays a system that makes sense & suits the players he has

Upfront, personnel wise it's probably us, but on the field it's closer maybe 50/50 are Liverpool shades it.

So even liverpool who probably have a better team that us, it's not night & day the way some would have us believe.

So who else?.

City
Liverpool
Juve?.
Madrid?.
Certainly not Bayern or psg,

So definitely a top 5 squad man for man. And with the new signings KDJ and The Frenchie, probably top 3.

But you know what all those teams certainly have? That's right you guessed it. A damn better manager and president to just add that in

serghei

This guy can't even beat medium level teams in La Liga anymore. :lol: Despite having a 10x more valuable squad than these sides.

Good that Setien is no longer at Betis, he could have done some damage on Camp Nou, like last year when he scored us 4 goals and missed 3 more sitters.

Andrew M

Our football is frigid and dull. We need someone to light a rocket up the seniors' backsides and inspire our young players. Valverde looks like a corporate CEO.

Home of Barca Fans