Ernesto Valverde

serghei

Lol, no top side in EPL would touch him. Everton have the legend and 3-time CL winner Ancelotti managing them. You think Arsenal, who are, theoretically, a higher profile team in England would want EV? :lol:

Bilbao, Betis, Sociedad, Valencia, Sevilla (at a push). That is his level.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valencia might take him back, although not sure Valverde want any part of that mess. He won't go to Real Sociedad out of loyalty for Athletic.

serghei

Valencia might take him back, although not sure Valverde want any part of that mess.

Yea, Valencia are a bigger name, but the project there is terrible. I think their owner is not alright upstairs. Some screws are a bit loose.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea, Valencia are a bigger name, but the project there is terrible. I think their owner is not alright upstairs. Some screws are a bit loose.

Peter Lim is basically Mendes' puppet at this point and their President Anil Murthy might be the most hated man in Valencia right now.

Don't know if it's incompetence or sabotage at this point.

serghei

Peter Lim is basically Mendes' puppet at this point and their President Anil Murthy might be the most hated man in Valencia right now.

Yea, which is a shame for the league. Growing up with the Valencia of Aimar, Lopez, Angulo, Vicente etc. I always saw them as being the real "Atletico" in Spain, the 3rd team after Barca and Madrid.

They are far from that mark though, never really challenged since mid 00s.

Home of Barca Fans