Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

so Valverde got more out of Messi then?

Or it could be that that Messi was younger and hungrier.

:lol::lol:

Maybe it's a combination of both. I tend to think Messi is Messi, in that he's largely responsible for his output. He scored 50 goals a season for 4 different managers before EV. Regardless, it's interesting to see you cartwheeling for ole EV these days FCB1987.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Argument can be made that Messi was at better shape and form under EV.
I mean if people attribute every player failure to him, then should not player who looked at his sharpest and then underperform immediately after he leaves be attributed to him too?

Stupid Cowman not using his damn time machine

Morten

if Ernesto does well at Arsenal, I bet forum de amigos will start claiming Arsenal has one of the best squads in the world and that any manager could succeed with Xhaka, Bellerin, and Luiz.

Maybe he could teach Bellerin to take a proper throw-in, that alone would improve them.

BarcaOG

Banned
absolutely hilarious that some of you think EV would somehow have averted this disaster. hes the one that set it in motion, folks

FinBarcelonafan

absolutely hilarious that some of you think EV would somehow have averted this disaster. hes the one that set it in motion, folks

Exactly. Valverde is the guy who started all this. It was coming to an end before he left. We played super shit football, yet kept barely winning.

BarcaOG

Banned
nope, it was the same players who masterminded PSG and Juve before him in 2017 and Bayern and Juve in 2020.

facepalm.

man, i dont think its likely but itd be so great to see EV go to arsenal and fail epicly there. just so you morons can see just how incompetent he is as a manager

Home of Barca Fans