Ernesto Valverde

serghei

/r/barca already forgiven him lmao

They're like a goldfish in a tank. Every 5 seconds, the fish forgets what happens if he hits the glass. So time and time again he bumps into the walls of the tank, always with the same result.

Messigician

Interesting press conference from the manager.

"Rakitic is a very important player for us these past two years, we hope he continues to be"

" play better? Compared to what? It is difficult to compare us to the best Barca team, last year we had games we were very good"

" Neymar? I am on the sidelines on this issue"

" the goal for this season is to win a third consecutive laliga which is unusual"

BarcaOG

Banned

"Rakitic is a very important player for us these past two years, we hope he continues to be"

" play better? Compared to what? It is difficult to compare us to the best Barca team, last year we had games we were very good"

" the goal for this season is to win a third consecutive laliga which is unusual"

i didnt see the press conference but from these quotes you've highlighted it sounds like he has no confidence in winning the CL or at least genuinely fighting for it. am i correct? what did he say about the CL?

Messigician

i didnt see the press conference but from these quotes you've highlighted it sounds like he has no confidence in winning the CL or at least genuinely fighting for it. am i correct? what did he say about the CL?

Nothing at all. He just said a 3rd consecutive laliga is the goal.

Horatio

You're welcome
They're like a goldfish in a tank. Every 5 seconds, the fish forgets what happens if he hits the glass. So time and time again he bumps into the walls of the tank, always with the same result.

Actually its a myth gold fishes have that short of memory.

Andrew M

It is 100% our target this season but he will downplay expectations

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We are simply mental midgets in CL at away stadiums at this point. That shit stays deep in your mind, not easy to overcome. In order to avoid another humiliation, we need to play other players who deserve it more for once.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will throw a party once he's gone. Don't care about the no-comment about CL at this point, but his other comments are bad enough.

serghei

What's so interesting about it? Same shit as usual. It seems it's not an objective for him to win the title the club wants to win for 4 years.

Home of Barca Fans