Page 339 of 341 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5106

Thread: Retardo

  1. #5071
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    21,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    I miss winning away games at Bernabeu. Where are you maestro?
    Gone. Just like your trolling mojo.

  2. #5072
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,174
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Gone. Just like your trolling mojo.
    It’s all in good spirit Serghei.

  3. #5073
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    21,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    It’s all in good spirit Serghei.
    So was my comment. I hope your trolling skills come back sooner than Valverde though...

  4. #5074
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,174
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    So was my comment. I hope your trolling skills come back sooner than Valverde though...
    Nowadays I post from my phone more so than my laptop. It kinda limits me creatively.

  5. #5075
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    21,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Nowadays I post from my phone more so than my laptop. It kinda limits me creatively.
    I think you have to part ways with the last remnants of Valverde from your account, and only then they will come back.

  6. #5076
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,174
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I think you have to part ways with the last remnants of Valverde from your account, and only then they will come back.
    You’re talking about my profile pic? Honestly, I had forgotten about it until you said this. Mobile interface doesn’t show the profiles, avatars etc.
    Will revert to my old pic soon enough.
    Last edited by Horatio; 4th March 2020 at 12:31 AM.

  7. #5077
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,466
    Since EV has been sacked.

    Lost to a shit real Madrid that was winless in 4 games.

    Mats has doubts about his future here.

    Team doesn't like Setien's assistant.

    Team thinks Setien is in over his head at Barca ( Cat radio tier 1 source)

    De Jong has regressed, Messi has regressed, Arthur was better under EV, Fati has regressed.

    Bbz is right we are sinking like the titanic since sacking EV

  8. #5078
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Since EV has been sacked.

    Lost to a shit real Madrid that was winless in 4 games.

    Mats has doubts about his future here.

    Team doesn't like Setien's assistant.

    Team thinks Setien is in over his head at Barca ( Cat radio tier 1 source)

    De Jong has regressed, Messi has regressed, Arthur was better under EV, Fati has regressed.

    Bbz is right we are sinking like the titanic since sacking EV
    Literally all of this is because he was fired too late.
    Zehahahahahahahaha


  9. #5079
    Senior Member
    Gaudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,507
    this is really new low, to argue who is worse mid table coach coaching Barca

  10. #5080
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall D Teach View Post
    Literally all of this is because he was fired too late.
    Not really

  11. #5081
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    3,289



    Where are you maestro?
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

  12. #5082
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,466
    Feel like pure shit just want Valverde back

  13. #5083
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,466
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...WXOt0h&ampcf=1

    Marca confirm EV was closest to Guardiola

  14. #5084
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    9,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...WXOt0h&ampcf=1

    Marca confirm EV was closest to Guardiola
    Shocking reveal.

    To be fair, report seems biased to prove a point. The article probably left out all the metrics that didn’t match.

  15. #5085
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Shocking reveal.

    To be fair, report seems biased to prove a point. The article probably left out all the metrics that didn’t match.
    Nothing more than a one-dimensional, lazy analysis.