Ernesto Valverde

Devils

EQqtWouXUAAEG5p

Walking right out of Camp Nou and on his way to pick up yo girl, dawg.

:wow:

Last edited:

Messigician

As the days pass I miss you more and more Mister I hope to see you back at the dugout out soon whether it's at Barcelona or somewhere else.

Marshall D Teach

:lol:

We're headed for an 80 point season and a CL humiliation, just like we were under Valverde

The problem is we fired him 8 months too late.

Last edited:

Messigician

Does anyone has his number?

I'll call him.
We need him back, ASAP.

One positive is it finally stopped the " we have the best squad in the world Suarez and Valverde are the ones holding us back from playing beautiful football narrative"

The main negative is that Valverde was overachiving and we are now sinking like the titanic.

Sad times ahead dawg.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Valverde had an easier schedule and healthy squad in the first half of the season and did not manage to take a lead in the league. Should have won the Clasico at home e.g.
Now Setien has to keep up with harder schedule and no Suarez.

Why am I replying to a troll anyway?

xXKonan

Should have sacked him in the summer.

Instead, we are still dealing with the shit he infested this team with. Poor fitness prep, lax training, did fuck all in reigning in the egos in the locker room and instead let them keep doing as they please and helped weaken the mentality of this team.

Pique got away with going on trips literally a day before games and didn't even get remotely punished for it by Valverde and instead kept getting rewarded with starts. Valverde won Classicos but got lucky he had more options and dealt with a Real that was far weaker than what we are used to.

A weak fucking manager who got fortunate enough that circumstances in the league basically fell in our favor while in the CL his bullshit didn't work and we suffered back to back humiliations two years in a row despite having a lead in both legs.

Home of Barca Fans