Ernesto Valverde

LeeRomeno

Well,we did get 91 points,which would be enough to win La Liga in other seasons.

Also,we scored 110+ goals in La Liga,so we still played attacking and entertaining football.

We also won the CdR,beating Madrid over a two legged game in the process.

We narrowly lost the opportunity to play in the CL final.

I think if it weren’t for the best domestic Real Madrid of the past 15 years,we would be looking at a domestic double.

If we were more lucky against Chelsea,we could probably beat Bayern and end the season with CL+CdR.

So,I think a 7-7,5/10 is fair.

I would rate Peps seasons 10/8/9/6. I dont think you remember that Pep got a lot of trash at him during his last season and many believed that he had lost the plot and ideas how to move forward with the squad. Which was true as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not classy at all. Played worst football in decades, embarrassed us twice and didn't own up to it.

Average and limited manager and never, never, a Barcelonista.

Neymessi

True Cule, browsing the United forum many want him as their new manager. Hope he goes there and turns things around for them.

I doubt any sane manu fan want him as their manager. He can't succeed at any big club and considering manu's situation he is only going to exacerbate their sufferings.

Richard.H

I would argue Lucho was more classy. Dude stepped down as soon as he saw he couldn't motivate the squad and he wasn't doing such a good job. Someone like Lucho would've immediately left after Liverpool

gregorrin10

Can someone please remove that god awful picture of Retardo sleeping from the main page of the forum...with 'Adios Valverde' caption above it. Every time I visit the page, I cringe seeing that coward's face. Thankfully he's history at this club, and we should move on! If I never see his face again, it'll be too soon!

Home of Barca Fans