Ernesto Valverde

gregorrin10

Watching City now...3-0, job done, KDB gets subbed off, and Pep still rips him a new one since he didn't like something in his game. That passion, that commitment. Makes me wanna vomit when i think about the pussy we still have here. Considering we have no chance at winning the CL again, i'm absolutely rooting for City and Pep to win it this year, especially since this is his 4th season with them and he might be tempted to move on after it like he did at Barca and Bayern. Especially if he manages to add European glory to City, he pretty much conquered England already for them (all four trophies last year and multiple league titles), winning the CL would pretty much be the biggest high he could go out on, like Zidane and Heynckes did.

And then hopefully decides to come back home again, but not before making an ultimatum for the elections to be held one year earlier, and the people finally see through this poison of a Board and vote them OUT. And we get Font or even Laporta back in. Rakitic, Vidal, Suarez sent packing alongside EV and Ratomeu, then start fixing La Masia, promote Puig to the first team and maybe Oriol, Abel and Perez too. Dream scenario i know, but one can dream i guess!

Last edited:

clemente

Rodri is quality, I don’t know why we didn’t make him a priority.

Frenkie-Rodri-Arthur would have been a solid midfield.

Frenkie-Rodri-Arthur would be on the bench and never even experimented in a friendly until we have a new manager, I'm glad we didn't ruin Rudri.

xXKonan

The main lesson here is this team can be adventurous and actually fun to watch if the pieces are actually being used properly.

Instead of just being afraid and just sticking with guys with experience who are far past their prime. This team can be so much better like we have seen today, it's not rocket science.

JohnN

Funny thing is.. we don't seem to need busquets, rakitic and couthinio to play well. Those are 3 kind of wasted salaries.

Does anyone else feel the Raki-Budi midfield comming next match?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a fucking retarded person. As Cata said; makes you happy noticing if an utter idiot can make it on biggest stage there's a hope for anyone.

Only shame is it's at Barca this is happening.

xXKonan

Not sure if we played well or napoli was shit, valverde effect
Nah it was both.

We played some good stuff especially in the second half before the subs and Napoli were horrendous as well though. Couldn't deal with the press which resulted in them giving the ball away, especially I think was Manolas? just straight up gave the ball to De Jong which led to him giving that pass to Dembele who scored.

There are many important lessons to take from this game that Valverde needs to take. But sadly I think we will go back to the same old slow bullshit we seen in the past couple of seasons now due to the insistence of playing guys like Busi-Rakitic together and two forwards who don't have the work rate nor legs anymore to press as much.

Total-Football

people present in the stadium report that he gave 0 instructions to his players in 90 minutes. The Fc barcelona squad is 1000% auto pilot. I respect that if this what the board wants. I dont understand however why pay him those astronomical wages.

Home of Barca Fans