Ernesto Valverde

FC B

[tw]1216453564123570177[/tw]

RAC1 says Poch is our main candidate to take over.

Well well well, that's the first serious coach name rumoured thus far, I really hope he'll be the one that gets the job, not low level coaches or wannabe ones like Xavi (with all due respect to him). If it is Xavi it must be from now and not from the summer.

jairzinho

Barto has got to be on some crystal meth, I can’t understand how this guy loves Valverde so much. What’s he seeing that the rest of us aren’t.?

xXKonan

Barto has got to be on some crystal meth, I can’t understand how this guy loves Valverde so much. What’s he seeing that the rest of us aren’t.?
The fool played himself and gave Valverde a contract extension and he doesn't want to look like he made a mistake in doing so.

He had the rest of the board against Valverde but he still defended Valverde even after what all happened. The guy is trying his best to make it look like he made the right choice in extending him and not make it look like it backfired which it clearly did.

Tackle

Iniesta: "The movements of Barça are a bit ugly; you have to have respect for your current coach. The manner of a process is what can hurt you the most. Valverde has been very weakened. I hope that the situation is solved soon because what is happening is not pleasant for neither the coach, nor for the players, nor the fan."

abbbs97

[tw]1216506995789819904[/tw]

as we thought. club de amigos are the real problem here. if valverde isnt fired now, blame the players first and foremost. no ambition whatsoever.

bismp

Fuck Club de Amigos.Everyone except for Messi has to go.

And most of all,fuck Bartomeu and the useless board.

abbbs97

glad that Xavi didnt come here now. I bet the players wanted him cause they thought he would give them the freedom they want but expect results to magically get better. he should wait till 2021 and come with Font, if he wins the election.

bismp

I can’t fucking believe the state of the club the past 3 years.

Hugely disappointing transfers.

Back-to-back humiliations in the CL.

A complete disregard to La Masia players.

A cancerous locker room.

And boring football that has nothing to do with the Barca playstyle.

AND IN THE MEANWHILE EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.WE’RE KNEE DEEP IN SHIT.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[tw]1216506995789819904[/tw]

as we thought. club de amigos are the real problem here. if valverde isnt fired now, blame the players first and foremost. no ambition whatsoever.

Not to say that the amigos don't exist , but it feels like your usual bs rumour OR Ratomeu shfiting the blame and trying to look like the "good" guy with the timing of this.

Edit : This came from cat radio aswell : Bartomeu is not as convinced as the other board members when it comes to the dismissal of Valverde. [cat radio]

Seems like cat radio is all over the place , can't even get their "story" straight :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans