Ernesto Valverde

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Levy says: It falls to the Board to make the difficult decisions - this one made more so given the many memorable moments we have had with Mauricio and his coaching staff - but we do so in the Club's best interests.

Even Tottenham have better board with more cajones than us - lucky, or otherwise, Loch brought them to CL finals! The only memory our fucker gave us are getting our kicked in an away games despite having a commendable lead, twice in a row! And he's still here sucking the life out of every good player bar Messi :facepalm:

Kuchi

Again, he won't come to Barca, he mentioned time and time again, due to his Asspanyol affinity.

We're stuck with this clown till the end of the season, and God forbid he'll get a 1 year extension, if we win the league.

Not about to say that I wish we lost/crashed out of the UCL in group stages, it's absurd, but hell i'll get over it better than the prospect of valverde staying any longer..

George_Costanza

Top teams used to hire the best manager but recently what I see is tactically inept managers at top teams. The trend started in Barcelona, followed by United, Real, Arsenal, and Bayern.

Those teams are underachieving because of their managers. I can only name a few available coaches whom I consider good, Poch is one of them.

Poch, Ten Hag, Gallardo are the ones we should be linked with or they will be gone too. First come first serve!

Co0ter

Again, he won't come to Barca, he mentioned time and time again, due to his Asspanyol affinity.

We're stuck with this clown till the end of the season, and God forbid he'll get a 1 year extension, if we win the league.

Not about to say that I wish we lost/crashed out of the UCL in group stages, it's absurd, but hell i'll get over it better than the prospect of valverde staying any longer..
If it's true he wont come to Barca for that reason then that's fucking tragic. I would love him here as a coach.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can already see it.

Bayern decide to hire Pochettino as they're a big fan of his and go for the marquee name, leaving us with a free run/shot at Erik ten Hag.

Then we're in July and Fartomeu, Abidal and Kluivert come out trotting with Koeman...

KingLeo10

I can already see it.

Bayern decide to hire Pochettino as they're a big fan of his and go for the marquee name, leaving us with a free run/shot at Erik ten Hag.

Then we're in July and Fartomeu, Abidal and Kluivert come out trotting with Koeman...

Oh that's being too optimistic. Don't discount an extension for the cockroach when he (Messi) wins a LL treble.

Messigician

‼️ Barça refuse to completely rule out an appointment of Mauricio Pochettino as Ernesto Valverde's replacement, according to sources. He has one link to the Catalan side he is friends with a club staff member whom he worked with briefly at Spurs. [ESPN, 🥇]

serghei

I like Poch. Very good manager. I find it funny he is blamed for not winning titles at Tottenham considering their opposition. If Valverde managed them all these years today they'd be a more expensive version of Everton, playing in the Europa League against Dudelange.

El Gato

Villarato!
I like Poch. Very good manager. I find it funny he is blamed for not winning titles at Tottenham considering their opposition.

TBF they probably should be at least a bit miffed about 2016. It's grim that they lost the title by giving up a 2-0 lead with Hazard scoring one of his only 4 goals that year in 83rd minute. You can't make excuses for Poch being green to chasing titles. Ranieri hasn't won one his whole career until that season.

clemente

Poch made them a CL club that can now win titles, it's way more difficult than actually winning titles with already a top club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Going to be sad when multiple clubs are in the market for a new manager upcoming summer and Barcelona end up with the worst option.

serghei

Poch made them a CL club that can now win titles, it's way more difficult than actually winning titles with already a top club.

Nah, they're not winning titles anytime soon. They're too good to focus on 2nd rate trophies like Carabao Cup, and too weak to carry a fight for a highly prized title to the very end. A CL final with Tottenham considering the highly superior resources of many of their rivals is a huge achievement.

Home of Barca Fans