Ernesto Valverde

Vilarrubi

You overestimate us.

This is Barca under Valverde.

auto-rickshaw-bajaj-tuktuk-3d-model-max-bip-obj-mtl-3ds-c4d-lwo-lw-lws-ma-mb.jpg

Valverde at Anfield and Stadio Olimpico:

R1421658_00.jpg

xXKonan

He never had it in the first place.
Going to edit my comment without coming off as antagonistic.

Valverde may rate Araujo over Todibo, but it's not like both are getting much game time with the main team anyway. Araujo is also talented and has the profile we may need for the first team in comparison to Pique and Lenglet.

But his main weaknesses are building out the back, not as good as Todibo is at it. But he has improved since he got here though.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Argentina played like a team vs. Brazil for the first time in many years. Argentina players were actually trying to play football and not just pass the ball to Messi.

Valverde, pls take note, cuz I never thought for once that Argentina would play better than Barcelona!

Gnidrologist

Not really fair since his Everton squad was atrocious, and look at Netherlands now, they are 100% the best performing nation right now.

But yeah I wouldn't want another defensive manager
Best performing in what way? They grind out results, where they need to to get Euros. Their play is sterile, static possession football very much in the vein of Valverde. Stunningly boring to watch. I too don't understand why is he such a sure candidate. This board is retarded, without any vision for football and care for fans.

Tackle

Eric Abidal (Barça Sports director):

“Valverde will decide if this is going to be his last season at Barça."

:valverde2:

Vilarrubi

Imagine being Valverde knowing that whatever results you get you’ll still be here at the end of the season lol the guy could lose the league, get humiliated in CL, lose to Real in the final of Supercup and Copa and still get to decide if he carries on at the end of the season based on what Barto has said in the past and Abidals statement. Absolute madness.

On the flip side you have Kovac resigning/getting sacked from Bayern early in the season after winning Bundesliga, DFB Pokal and Supercup the season before, being top of CL group but being sacked due to bad results.

clemente

Lost all respect to Abidal, FUCK this whole board, hope new president tells everyone that they are free to go and rebuilds with healthy brained people.

MTL_Barca

It's probably either false or meant as:

"Valverde will decide if this is going to be his last season at Barca, because we gonna sack him if his performance doesn't drastically improve".

I think keeping Ernie shouldn't even be an option anymore because let's face it we all know he won't just wake up as a changed man tomorrow and the team needs something new but at least that way it would make sense.

Not even Bartos board could be stupid enough to hand out a free pass to the coach...right? :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

If Valverde staying one more year means this board is completely compromised and we get rid of all of them in 2021, I'm all in. Even if they get rid of the clown, I'm not convinced these morons can hire the right manager to lead this team.

I mean, Bartomeu said Valverde is a great manager and one of the best in the world. If he believes that god knows who he might bring next. Valverde is bad, but I can assure you that we can do even worse.

Vilarrubi

If Valverde staying one more year means this board is completely compromised and we get rid of all of them in 2021, I'm all in. Even if they get rid of the clown, I'm not convinced these morons can hire the right manager to lead this team.

I mean, Bartomeu said Valverde is a great manager and one of the best in the world. If he believes that god knows who he might bring next. Valverde is bad, but I can assure you that we can do even worse.

I don’t agree with it but I believe the board and everyone at Barca has a “support people no matter what” attitude, especially in the media. I’d rather them keep quiet than lie.

A good example was Barto claiming Dembele was better than Neymar, only to go and try ship Dembele + players + money for Neymar all summer.

xXKonan

According to MD, when Valverde was unsure of extending last season, we held talks with Henry with Gabriel Mitilo being his second in command about possibly taking over if Valverde left.

Home of Barca Fans