Ernesto Valverde

Messigician

Valverde

"Critics while leader in UCL & Liga? I understand it or I don't. It is what it is. I have nothing more to say. If the game had been better, ran in the 2nd half, but you have to accept things as they are. We lost one & tied. Before, it was a high because we won."

"My future? I’m not worried about my future."

"The other day I was eating with the president. The club has always supported me and I feel respected."

"Arthur? His absences have been due to technical decisions."

"Yes, Junior convinces me and we are happy with him. I opted for Semedo against Levante because they have very fast players. I thought it was the right thing to do.

Lmao, I knew Arthur was dropped, ppl here claiming" he has to be injured no other explanation"

Messigician

Valverde: "Muscle injuries? We have not changed the way we train."

Valverde: "Celta is in a difficult situation which isn’t normal. I am sure they will get out of it because they’re a great team." [espn]

Givenchy

I think a Barcaforum member would actually do a better job than this guy. Valverde is SOULLESS, he has no charisma, brain or personality, hes like some kind of robot automated to say the same shit over and over again..

i went through a phase of being angry, then laughter, now im just tired of it. i just want to enjoy watching the club i love play again sheesh

mc_lovin

You just get the feeling they changed nothing. We train the same way, we play the same way, we hear the same phrases. Yet we expect to somehow improve our football.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Valverde

"Critics while leader in UCL & Liga? I understand it or I don't. It is what it is. I have nothing more to say. If the game had been better, ran in the 2nd half, but you have to accept things as they are. We lost one & tied. Before, it was a high because we won."

"My future? I’m not worried about my future."

"The other day I was eating with the president. The club has always supported me and I feel respected."

"Arthur? His absences have been due to technical decisions."

"Yes, Junior convinces me and we are happy with him. I opted for Semedo against Levante because they have very fast players. I thought it was the right thing to do.

Fuck, I hate this fucker!!! I hate him so fucking much! Fuck! He should be fucking worried, how the fuck do one respect a man without a spine or balls or a fucking soul?! He always looks like he has a migraine and a constipation + high on bad weed! We're left with nothing except Messi - 80% mediocre players at best and the rest are played without any thought behind and in the wrong fucking position! Roberto should not play a single game more any-fucking-where on the pitch, Busi should be on the bench, Rakitic can go fuck himself etc etc! Fuck!

Barcilliant

😃 If we lost 8-0 or 9-0 Shitverde wouldn't even blink. It is what it is. 😂

I think the board have categorically assured him that his job is safe till the end of the season no matter what.
So even if we get dumped out of CL group stage you can expect him to continue. This guy is so smug there can be no other explanation.

serghei

It's pretty obvious how we'll get rid of Valverde at this point. Busted season or mega failure and he's gone. Barto & Co. aren't competent and knowledgeable enough (outside their economic stuff) to realize when a team is on a good path, or when the road leads to collision.

From a pragmatic perspective, the best combination would be a group stage bust in CL. We ain't winning the CL anyway, so either we go out in groups, or the likes of Liverpool tear us a new one later, it's the same thing. A group stage exit would lead to Ernie being sacked for sure, and would still keep us in the race for La Liga / Copa del Rey, with even more chances due to more rest later in the season.

Let's just say that I wouldn't be terribly sad to draw or lose to Dortmund in 3 weeks time.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

It's pretty obvious how we'll get rid of Valverde at this point. Busted season or mega failure and he's gone. Barto & Co. aren't competent and knowledgeable enough (outside their economic stuff) to realize when a team is on a good path, or when the road leads to collision.

From a pragmatic perspective, the best combination would be a group stage bust in CL. We ain't winning the CL anyway, so either we go out in groups, or the likes of Liverpool tear us a new one later, it's the same thing. A group stage exit would lead to Ernie being sacked for sure, and would still keep us in the race for La Liga / Copa del Rey, with even more chances due to more rest later in the season.

Let's just say that I wouldn't be terribly sad to draw or lose to Dortmund in 3 weeks time.

I don't think he will get fired even if we exit the group stage. Barto will say that changes will happen in the summer. I start to believe that Valverde has something on Barto.

Home of Barca Fans